The person who can create the first anal prolapse method should become rich

jorgon

Hello.

I am sure that a lot of people would pay to know if the "therapy" could apply to its person.

In fact I would pay 60€ if was possible to determine whether I could develope a prolapse.

A personal studio in a clinic for such a "pathology"...

Internal muscles.

Rosebutt.

Strength of your pelvic floor.

And finally the "therapy":

Internal movement in order to move your guts and rectum tll they could be disengaged from its natural position and develope the ability to be expelled, and prolapsed.

Some sessions and "voilà", I would have my prolapse after the "treatment".

I know its a fantasy but , why not to try to develop a method and a clinic where to treat this "pathology"?

The fist person who can develop such a "therapy" should become a rich person. :)

Best regards and I wish you Merry Christmas.

P.S.: I would ask to Santa an anal prolapse. The best gift for these and the rest of my Christmas.

• 1 month later...

Yep, I'd pay for that therapy. I stretch and I stuff and I push and I puff, but it doesn't seem to want to make an appearance. Seems so unfair that some people get the beautiful pink sock and the rest of us only see the rose.

hey, a few years ago I read about a case where an elderly woman was using the toilet on an airplane and, in order not to make the bathroom stink, she flushed the toilet while sitting on it, the negative pressure stretched her intestines over a meter :) she survived without any major damage to her health :) Maybe the trick is to use a large cylinder with vacuum and not one with a small diameter, but this is just my opinion

6 hours ago, megabajtek1 said:

hey, a few years ago I read about a case where an elderly woman was using the toilet on an airplane and, in order not to make the bathroom stink, she flushed the toilet while sitting on it, the negative pressure stretched her intestines over a meter :) she survived without any major damage to her health :) Maybe the trick is to use a large cylinder with vacuum and not one with a small diameter, but this is just my opinion

:P

9 hours ago, megabajtek1 said:

Haha.

In these days, my father, which is 80 years old, is going to receive a surgery due to an inguinal hernia. In some cases people need this surgery due to push and push when they are constipated.

Or sometimes musicians who play the trumpet suffers this issue.

And pushing and pushing can have this side effect. :mellow: Perhaps this would require a whole new thread.

Regards.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.