Prolapse success stories of those without a disposition for prolapsing

NZanalslut

Hi guys and gals, 

I know this forum has a few threads now about how to prolapse and many who are still unable despite reaching large diameters and depths and essentually regular anal destruction. I understand genetics can play a large part in this and most of the advice is to enjoy the journey regardless which I agree with, personally I fall under the category of being unable to prolapse despite many extreme sessions and only seem to get larger anal "lips" whilst I do very enjoy my sessions I would still really love to achieve my goal of a full prolapse and was hoping to hear from anyone who similarly struggled to prolapse but eventually was able to and what they found worked best for them :)

Actually, you do have a prolapse. Anal lips are a mucosal prolapse, if you have red/pink flesh sticking out between them you also have the start of a colon prolapse. I have a little of that, too. I enjoy mine immensely, seeing my "pussy" lips wrapped tightly around a toy stuffed up inside me in a video is very erotic, too. Also having my pussy eaten out by my wife is a lot of pleasure, too. Here is my pussy, also called an ass-cunt from the back to see what I mean.

40053921.jpg?h=vcBxB2bdIDqEA5-eq6W0xA&e=

I have what is considered a full prolapse but not the blown out type, I can push out probably 3 inches. I think it's achievable for anyone really but very different in timescale. Depth and pumping helped me alot (mainly depth) but the most helpful was pushing like giving birth to a rhino. I think genetically would relate more to it looking like hungers, or like a proper rose.

On 11/24/2023 at 4:27 AM, NZanalslut said:

I know this forum has a few threads now about how to prolapse and many who are still unable despite reaching large diameters and depths and essentually regular anal destruction. I understand genetics can play a large part in this and most of the advice is to enjoy the journey regardless which I agree with, personally I fall under the category of being unable to prolapse despite many extreme sessions and only seem to get larger anal "lips" whilst I do very enjoy my sessions I would still really love to achieve my goal of a full prolapse and was hoping to hear from anyone who similarly struggled to prolapse but eventually was able to and what they found worked best for them :)

To get a prolapse you just need to strain while on the toilet. depending on the strength of your rectum it will eventually fall down and become a full rectal prolapse. This is how i gained mine (unintentionally)  and i've had it since i was 14.

1 hour ago, rileyyy said:

Para sufrir un prolapso, basta con esforzarse mientras se está en el baño. Dependiendo de la fuerza de su recto, eventualmente caerá y se convertirá en un prolapso rectal completo. Así gané el mío (sin querer) y lo tengo desde que tenía 14 años.

In my case, that has not been enough

On 11/26/2023 at 10:15 PM, FistBi said:

In my case, that has not been enough

Thanks guys, similary for me it has not been enough yet even after some hard punch fisting though i do get more swollen and loose down there after a session.

I think my hole is similar to TNT's just without any pf the centre coming out yet, but seeing yours gives me hope! :) ill try and take some pics eventually to show my current state :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/26/2023 at 8:24 AM, rileyyy said:

you just need to strain

something to bear in mind is the difference between straining and pushing.

my advice would be to push. straining I think is what leads some people to develop hemorrhoids (thanks, spellcheck!) and mainly engorges the anal 'lips'. I had a small hemorrhoid I think at one point and I didn't enjoy it. similar to getting tears from using toys that are too large while stretching the anus, even a mild case of hemorrhoids will set your progress back while it heals. 

it took me pretty much eight years from deciding that I wanted a prolapse to actually having one so I can say with some certainty that I was not in any way predisposed to prolapse. once I stopped straining and started pushing, my disappointing rosebutt started to turn into a full prolapse.

something else that I would say, by way of advice to people who are struggling is to ignore any information that speaks in the terms of the medical community. every aspect of that vast literature deals with something different to what we're trying to do, because it starts from the assumption that you are predisposed to develop a prolapse. therefore you go through the stages (internal, full thickness, mucosal, etc) not because you want to, but because that is the progress of your medical condition. the reason a medical prolapse is potentially very serious is that it can become stuck outside. at this point the anal sphincter, which has not been deliberately stretched to the size that can accommodate a human fist, contracts with such force that it cuts of the blood supply to the prolapsed tissue. this is essentially the same principle as the elastrator bands that are used in animal castration and fetish play.

the 'internal prolapse' that a lot of people talk about is also a result of an unstretched asshole. this is when the rectum starts to slip down but can't escape the tight asshole. this causes pain, incontinence, and other bad things, and once the rectum finally slips out of the anus, it's just more pain and embarrassment... medical prolapse sounds horrible. if that was all the information I looked at, I would never have intentionally done this to myself. what we experience as the 'internal prolapse' is the rosebutt phase. once you hit this stage, where your rectum is starting to get mobile, this is when you start pushing. and then it's just about growing it down and out.

and it doesn't, or at least it shouldn't, hurt. I've never felt pain since I started pushing it out. my anal lips are still kinda big, but they haven't grown anywhere near as much as my prolapse, which is what I wanted. learning how to relax the various internal bits and pieces is also very important. I've basically taught myself how to control a bunch of parts inside (I have no idea what any of them are called and I don't really care) through three phases: relaxation, pushing, and pulling back in. the most intense feelings I've had are when I've been able to get to the pulling back in part and it just keeps growing while I 'try' to pull it back in.

the reason this post is so long is that I've been slowly rolling my prolapse around (or at least that the best way I can describe it) knowing that as soon as I'm done, I'm going to go prolapse some more...

On 11/12/2023 at 22:39, Glasg0wR0se said:

algo a ter em mente é a diferença entre forçar e empurrar.

meu conselho seria empurrar. Acho que o esforço é o que leva algumas pessoas a desenvolver hemorróidas (obrigado, corretor ortográfico!) e principalmente ingurgita os 'lábios' anais. Acho que tive uma pequena hemorróida em determinado momento e não gostei. semelhante a chorar ao usar brinquedos muito grandes ao esticar o ânus, mesmo um caso leve de hemorróidas atrasará seu progresso enquanto cura. 

levei quase oito anos desde que decidi que queria um prolapso até realmente ter um, então posso dizer com alguma certeza que não estava de forma alguma predisposto ao prolapso. assim que parei de me esforçar e comecei a empurrar, minha decepcionante rosebutt começou a se transformar em um prolapso total.

outra coisa que eu diria, a título de conselho às pessoas que estão passando por dificuldades, é ignorar qualquer informação que fale nos termos da comunidade médica. cada aspecto dessa vasta literatura trata de algo diferente do que estamos tentando fazer, porque parte do pressuposto de que você está predisposto a desenvolver um prolapso. portanto, você passa pelos estágios (interno, espessura total, mucosa, etc.) não porque deseja, mas porque esse é o progresso da sua condição médica. a razão pela qual um prolapso médico é potencialmente muito sério é que ele pode ficar preso do lado de fora. neste ponto, o esfíncter anal, que não foi deliberadamente esticado até o tamanho que pode acomodar um punho humano, contrai-se com tal força que corta o fornecimento de sangue ao tecido prolapsado. este é essencialmente o mesmo princípio das faixas elásticas usadas na castração de animais e nas brincadeiras de fetiche.

o 'prolapso interno' de que muita gente fala também é resultado de um cu não esticado. é quando o reto começa a escorregar, mas não consegue escapar do cu apertado. isso causa dor, incontinência e outras coisas ruins, e quando o reto finalmente sai do ânus, é apenas mais dor e constrangimento... prolapso médico parece horrível. se essa fosse toda a informação que olhei, nunca teria feito isso intencionalmente comigo mesmo. o que vivenciamos como “prolapso interno” é a fase rosebutt. assim que você atingir esse estágio, em que seu reto começa a ficar móvel, é aí que você começa a empurrar. e então é só crescer.

e não dói, ou pelo menos não deveria doer. Nunca senti dor desde que comecei a expulsá-lo. meus lábios anais ainda são meio grandes, mas não cresceram tanto quanto meu prolapso, que era o que eu queria. aprender como relaxar os vários pedaços internos também é muito importante. Basicamente, aprendi sozinho como controlar um monte de partes internas (não tenho ideia de como se chama qualquer uma delas e realmente não me importo) através de três fases: relaxamento, empurrar e puxar para dentro. Já tive momentos em que consegui recuar parcialmente e ele continua crescendo enquanto eu 'tento' puxá-lo de volta.

a razão pela qual este post é tão longo é que estou lentamente rolando meu prolapso (ou pelo menos é a melhor maneira que posso descrevê-lo) sabendo que assim que terminar, vou prolapso um pouco mais ...

Very good thank you. I am in the internal prolapse phase and will follow your advice. I also tried to strain my asshole, but the most I could do was inflate my lips. I don't want inflated lips, I just want to get to the point of external prolapse.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.