Wanting to post pics but…

Lapsed

I have been thinking about posting pics and videos, but have the first time shy feelings. Does anyone have any encouraging words or does anyone have any regrets from posting their progress pics? 

Edited by Lapsed

I’d like the same, my question would be how to post them. E.g which free hosting platform will tolerate this graphic material and is expected to do so for a longer time. Many times, pics posted some years ago are not supported/displayed anymore. 

For your question, just make sure your face or any recognizable features, be it body or background, are not visible and experience how exhilarating it is to get feed back on your progress ;-)

10 hours ago, Analstretch said:

I’d like the same, my question would be how to post them. E.g which free hosting platform will tolerate this graphic material and is expected to do so for a longer time. Many times, pics posted some years ago are not supported/displayed anymore. 

For your question, just make sure your face or any recognizable features, be it body or background, are not visible and experience how exhilarating it is to get feed back on your progress ;-)

Thanks, I’m very excited to see what people think of mine. It wasn’t long ago that I didn’t even know this community existed. 

Good tips too, thanks again

You could make a profile on thisvid. They allow all kinds of stuff. I'm gonna be making some videos to upload soon.

On 10/14/2023 at 9:44 PM, stretchybi said:

You could make a profile on thisvid. They allow all kinds of stuff. I'm gonna be making some videos to upload soon.

I will be doing that for sure, have a lot of neat video ideas 

14 hours ago, Lapsed said:

I will be doing that for sure, have a lot of neat video ideas 

They close registration occasionally for some reason. If that's the case, just check back every day or so. It will open back up eventually.

On 10/13/2023 at 6:21 AM, Rosebutt said:

Once again, it would be SO much easier if this forum enabled image posting. Not sure why, in this day and age, that’s not an option.

One more question, is there a milestone you need to hit in order to post an avatar/profile pic?

Can’t seem to figure it out

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2023 at 2:21 PM, Rosebutt said:

Once again, it would be SO much easier if this forum enabled image posting. Not sure why, in this day and age, that’s not an option.

does anyone even run this forum lol. it feels like it's been left to rot for a decade

18 hours ago, rileyyy said:

does anyone even run this forum lol. it feels like it's been left to rot for a decade

Yes,i visit it daily.

Only Xthorgal has the right to change the rules

On 11/2/2023 at 8:37 PM, teletarzan said:

Yes,i visit it daily.

Only Xthorgal has the right to change the rules

bruh the entire site is broken on mobile and has been for more than a year.

15 hours ago, rileyyy said:

bruh the entire site is broken on mobile and has been for more than a year.

It's time to change your phone buddy site working good on mine

On 11/5/2023 at 4:42 PM, Radeon said:

It's time to change your phone buddy site working good on mine

i've actually got a new phone this month and it works on neither, landscape or portrait i can't log in because the button to say i'm over 18 does not show on my screen so the entire site is blocked.

1 minute ago, rileyyy said:

i've actually got a new phone this month and it works on neither, landscape or portrait i can't log in because the button to say i'm over 18 does not show on my screen so the entire site is blocked.

There's a option called "desktop site" in every browser. Try it! maybe site needs some media query change in code

3 minutes ago, Radeon said:

There's a option called "desktop site" in every browser. Try it! maybe site needs some media query change in code

this works lol, thank you

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.