Fisting/prolapsing amateur couple, does anyone know who they are?

This clip is like from aeons ago...making its round since nearly 10-15 years. To my knowledge they didn't make any more content. It's just one of those impulsive "let's record that" clips that found its way online. 

I see, thanks a lot for the context guys. I find the clip really damn hot, the amateur nature of it and him licking that incredible prolapse.

Does anyone know clips of a similar nature?

On 10/10/2023 at 7:51 AM, derek344 said:

I see, thanks a lot for the context guys. I find the clip really damn hot, the amateur nature of it and him licking that incredible prolapse.

Does anyone know clips of a similar nature?

You could look into Tawney Mae. She is not active any more unfortunately but she did some great amateur stuff with her dom back then. I am sure you can even find a lot of her here on this forum

16 hours ago, gastontv said:

Tawney Mae aka kinky kitty?

No, aka Tawney Mae :D As far as i know she never used another Name. What you might mean is that she also went by the Name " Tawney Mae aka Kittens Dom" Kittens Dom was basically her Masters Nickname.  

Kinky Kitty is a completely different person.

Edited by jacko300
Typo

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/12/2023 at 1:27 PM, jacko300 said:

You could look into Tawney Mae. She is not active any more unfortunately but she did some great amateur stuff with her dom back then. I am sure you can even find a lot of her here on this forum

Thanks! I recognize her, but never knew her name before. She has a terrific body

Does she have any videos where she takes dick? Only ever seen some fisting stuff

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think they were called "bear vs bunny" or something like that, during the peak of awesome amateur models on tumblr. I should have more videos and the correct name on some old hdd ...

1 hour ago, purged said:

I think they were called "bear vs bunny" or something like that, during the peak of awesome amateur models on tumblr. I should have more videos and the correct name on some old hdd ...

You're thinking of Bear4Bunny, but that was a different girl and unfortunately also short lived.

https://xhamster.com/videos/bear4bunny-anal-fist-toy-gape-prolapse-6244992

They were a couple and I think the guy even posted on this forum a number of years ago.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.