Deep anal fisting

Jasmine

How do people fist themselves deep? I can manage to get it to my wrist, but after that it stops. 
I cannot go any deeper than my wrist basically.

How do you train on doing it? 

For deep fisting ..... dilatation whit soft and long dildo ..... Thanks

On 10/7/2023 at 12:57 PM, bud111 said:

For deep fisting ..... dilatation whit soft and long dildo ..... Thanks

Exactly. Stretch deeper with long and soft toys. To really get your fist in deep, you need to stretch your second sphincter deep inside. Take your time and go slow and steady. Enjoy the journey and don't hurt yourself. Make sure your nails are trimmed short as well. 

You may need to also work on flexibility in general to fist yourself considerably deep. Yoga helps with this. 

I should also mention that if you're going to play deep, you should clean deep. 

Good luck. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Destroyer said:

If depth training is indeed the key to prolapse, why doesn't Siswet or Argendana, for example, have prolapse? They push really deep on big wide games, glass, yet they only have a rose, but no prolapse

They don’t push like the rest of us. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Destroyer said:

If depth training is indeed the key to prolapse, why doesn't Siswet or Argendana, for example, have prolapse? They push really deep on big wide games, glass, yet they only have a rose, but no prolapse

A rose is still a prolapse regardless of what's said in relation to fetish forums. Some would say a partial. And sis amd arg have them, just choose not to promote it. Deep anal is certainly keg, but so is pushing like you're having a newborn from your ass. 

25 minutes ago, Darthvin said:

A rose is still a prolapse regardless of what's said in relation to fetish forums. Some would say a partial. And sis amd arg have them, just choose not to promote it. Deep anal is certainly keg, but so is pushing like you're having a newborn from your ass. 

Indeed. Pushing is equally, if not more, important than depth play in terms of prolapse/rosebutt. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.