Question about tools for analips

jwivan

I am planning to purchase a pump for the purpose of anal pumping called Analips.

Among the pumps sold, what is the difference between those with a cylindrical device such as a cylinder or dildo attached inside and those without?

If possible, I would like to be able to pump only the anus without causing prolapse or rosebutt.

What type of tool is appropriate for me to use?

Since English is not my native language, it was written using a translator. I hope the meaning was conveyed properly.

Ok - ordered an Anal Pump and is arriving today! So excited to try it out and I'll report back here my experience. I have also read the probe provides additional stimulation when pumping. Here is a link of good anal pumping - https://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=306147&sid=4598ddb4c98659a6fc6a178c0e8c6ab3#p306147

Edited by EventHorizon
Spelling issue

After you have stretched and really enjoy your anal lips, you will be right on to stretching for gape and prolapse. A lot like ball stirring. Most do it just for extreme sex or to just make them smaller for comfort. Next thing they know it's all about making them tiny as possible regardless of losing their erections.

On 10/6/2023 at 8:45 PM, TinyNutsTim said:

After you have stretched and really enjoy your anal lips, you will be right on to stretching for gape and prolapse. A lot like ball stirring. Most do it just for extreme sex or to just make them smaller for comfort. Next thing they know it's all about making them tiny as possible regardless of losing their erections.

Pumping was very erotic feeling with it pumping my ass out at least two inches. It felt like a lingering puckered kiss, even after the pumping, as my lips remained protruded beyond my cheeks throughout most of the afternoon. Spreading my anal lips was a beautiful sight to be seen. TinyNutsTim yes you are right! I plan to relax with a plug before pumping, then carefully insert the cylinder and pump until a sweet nectar is exposed ready to be plundered.

TinyNutsTim - I am not quite ready to scramble egg my nuts - I hear it feels very good to do so... maybe just the outer nut at some point. If you have done this please elaborate your experience and possibly a link with instructions.

Edited by EventHorizon
Editing text

On 10/9/2023 at 11:55 AM, EventHorizon said:

TinyNutsTim - I am not quite ready to scramble egg my nuts - I hear it feels very good to do so... maybe just the outer nut at some point. If you have done this please elaborate your experience and possibly a link with instructions.

Not a problem. It does, nothing like it in this world. And the only part of the testicle that gets skewered or stirred is the "bulb". Fortunately  they take a great deal of damage before it impacts your ability to to perform penetration, and as a result become quite small. Here are some guides to skewering and stirring on the Reddit sub for stirring support. You have to cut and paste, thought. Happy stretching, and stirring.

www.reddit.com/r/stirringcastration/

www.reddit.com/user/tinynutstim/comments/v31jv9/ball_skewering_success/

www.reddit.com/r/stirringcastration/comments/uec6p1/ball_stirring_success/

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.