How to get a visibly bigger anus?

analtsprincess

Hey

hello I want to know tips to make my anus look bigger and with a brown halo and more swollen anal lips. I am Trans and I love playing with my hole

this Is me

https://www.xvideos.com/video78550235/sacando_mi_juguete_de_mi_culo

Edited by analtsprincess

Another trans girl here, from what ive heard and seen the thing that works best is pushing  and straining(a lot). 

Get a really big toy, use it for a good bit, push it out and strain as hard as you can. Rince and repeat and eventually the edges get more swollen! 

As for a bigger look to get that you have to continuously work to increase in size, learn how to fist, get bigger toys, they bigger you can comfortably take the bigger your anus will be :> 

I have those huge, purple anal lips you want, technically it is a mucosal prolapse. Quite harmless actually. I got them by accident, but now would never know what I would do without them. While shoving my toys in deeper to stretch I also pushed out hard as I could to force my hole to relax. It is suggested to never do that, but I never knew what it causes. Now I like that I did, they are very pleasurable to fondle and have eaten out like a woman's pussy. Here they  are:

40053979.jpg?h=QzTS0wrIj_Dwibrrf4go3w&e=

40053921.jpg?h=DLCSGBM0nxnmZQA7GCoYyQ&e=

On 10/3/2023 at 7:04 AM, TinyNutsTim said:

I have those huge, purple anal lips you want, technically it is a mucosal prolapse. Quite harmless actually. I got them by accident, but now would never know what I would do without them. While shoving my toys in deeper to stretch I also pushed out hard as I could to force my hole to relax. It is suggested to never do that, but I never knew what it causes. Now I like that I did, they are very pleasurable to fondle and have eaten out like a woman's pussy. Here they  are:

40053979.jpg?h=QzTS0wrIj_Dwibrrf4go3w&e=

40053921.jpg?h=DLCSGBM0nxnmZQA7GCoYyQ&e=

beautiful

14 hours ago, misho89 said:

beautiful

Thank you very much. Not the biggest or loosest ass-pussy, but she is an erotic pleasure to play with and have fisted.

19 minutes ago, TinyNutsTim said:

Thank you very much. Not the biggest or loosest ass-pussy, but she is an erotic pleasure to play with and have fisted.

My cunt is just as fucked up as TNT’s. It’s truly a playground in my pants. 

5 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

My cunt is just as fucked up as TNT’s. It’s truly a playground in my pants. 

A great way to put it. I also enjoy a lot of pleasure from my useless little balls. Seems the smaller they get from skewering and stirring, the more fun they are. Same as with my ass-cunt from her getting looser.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.