Could this be Tawney Mae? if not who?

Hey there,

https://thisvid.com/videos/glorious-prolapse-shown/

It's public. Who do you think this glorious prolapse girl is? The way she pulls her prolapse apart reminds me a lot of the things Tawney Mae did back in the day? Could it be a new clip of her? To my knowledge she hasn't posted in years.

If not, does anybody know who she is and where to see more of her content?

Thanks a lot!

Thanks jeff! Wow, i had seen the guy too but i could have sworn this looks like tawney. Maybe she went Trans. :D

Anyways, this must be one of the most natural post op pussies i have seen so far. With most trans ppl you can kinda tell that it's an operated one but this one looks so natural...

That is because it is a natural pussy ;)

He's a female-to-male (ftm) trans dude, so there's (small) chance that your idea of him being the person formerly known as Tawney Mae is actually possible.

2 hours ago, jacko300 said:

Thanks jeff! Wow, i had seen the guy too but i could have sworn this looks like tawney. Maybe she went Trans. :D

Anyways, this must be one of the most natural post op pussies i have seen so far. With most trans ppl you can kinda tell that it's an operated one but this one looks so natural...

That's because it's a real pussy, FTM means "female to male", so the person is female and has transitioned to a man.

Edited by jjw1985

On 10/2/2023 at 8:18 PM, jjw1985 said:

That's because it's a real pussy, FTM means "female to male", so the person is female and has transitioned to a man.

You're right. I missed that and read it as MtF cause that's the more common thing one sees online. Thanks for clarifying though. 

Maybe it's Tawney after all....:D

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.