My homemade lube recipe

colorfree

Do you want something better than crisco/fat/shortening, or coconut oil, and cant buy something like JLube as it would be too on the nose?
Do you want something good that does not have the downsides of using oil (namely getting your bathroom floor oily as fuck or the oil after warming up getting too runny)?
Do you want something discreet, as in, no one would suspect the ingredients in your house?
better yet, something that after a while you can eyeball the measurements real quick?

Easy version:
1~2gram xantam gum powder
10ml vegetable oil
100ml warm water
150~200ml plastic squeeze bottle (here in brazil we call it ketchup bottle)

Instructions:
put the vegetable oil inside the squeeze bottle
put the xantam gum powder inside the squeeze bottle and wiggle side to side until the powder 'dissolves'
put the water, close the bottle and shake it

Intermediate version:
Same thing as the easy version, but you change the oil to be a blend of oils;
You can use something like (coconut oil, soy oil and olive oil) or (coconut oil, castor oil, olive oil) or (coconut oil, castor oil, jojoba oil and olive oil)
You can also add 20ml of glycerin mixed into the water

Advanced version:
add the 20ml glycerin
Substitute the water for linseed goo or aloe vera goo
to make linseed goo you add a teaspoon of linseed to 150ml hot water and microwave it in short bursts of 10seconds, always mixing it with a spoon between bursts until it thickens
strain the goo to separate the linseed seeds
aloe vera goo helps with healing if you like to go hard, but it is bitter so i do not use

This lube is only anal safe, since xantam gum and linseed has calories (a yeast infection is a big nono, right? so this lube is only butt safe)

and there you have it!

After deeply cleaning out I let things set a few minutes. I found my entire fun tunnel goes into overtime replacing the mucus I just washed out with fresh. I just stuff my fingers up in there and smear the fresh goo all over my anal lips and I'm ready to go.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.