Southamerican girl punchfist anal, pussy prolapse and 4 finger urethra

55 minutes ago, ls400driver said:

On subject, I was watching her live show now and this just happened...

Screenshot-20230825-173505-Firefox.jpg

Guess her performance was too much for Stripchat...

True, the account is disabled.
What was she doing that may have caused this? 

14 minutes ago, FistingForFans said:

True, the account is disabled.
What was she doing that may have caused this? 

Not sure, it was her usual show (whuch is always quite extreme), when the account was disabled she was getting punch fisted in the ass and pussy by another woman

so, she wasnt doing anything unusual at the time or minutes before.
Strange why the account is disabled.
its sad. because her show was  one of the best at Stripchat. :(

1 hour ago, FistingForFans said:

so, she wasnt doing anything unusual at the time or minutes before.
Strange why the account is disabled.
its sad. because her show was  one of the best at Stripchat. :(

Sure hope she can reactivate her account again, or returns with another account, i absolutely LOVE her shows

Edited by ls400driver

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

She regained access to her Stripchat account and streamed twice today, she said that she had to have some sort of surgery done, didn't ellaborate further than that and had a scar under her belly, so maybe a bladder surgery?

She was fingering her large peehole as usual, however.

57 minutes ago, ls400driver said:

She regained access to her Stripchat account and streamed twice today, she said that she had to have some sort of surgery done, didn't ellaborate further than that and had a scar under her belly, so maybe a bladder surgery?

She was fingering her large peehole as usual, however.

She had a kid. 

I cant even imagine what THAT must’ve been like. Like, every hole she has already prolapses. HAD to have been a cesarian. 

3 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

She had a kid. 

I cant even imagine what THAT must’ve been like. Like, every hole she has already prolapses. HAD to have been a cesarian. 

But she wasn't pregnant back in August, i think she had her kid at least a few months before this month long hiatus.

Regardless, imagine what her trips to the doctors must be like, they must go crazy at her, a prolapsed asshole and a vagina together are already an event, but a prolapsed urethra? There's gotta be only a handful of cases that are known of...

7 hours ago, ls400driver said:

But she wasn't pregnant back in August, i think she had her kid at least a few months before this month long hiatus.

Regardless, imagine what her trips to the doctors must be like, they must go crazy at her, a prolapsed asshole and a vagina together are already an event, but a prolapsed urethra? There's gotta be only a handful of cases that are known of...

I admit to being fascinated by this. Like, what do DGG, HKJ, Clairet, Carolina, Raisa/Anna DeVille, etc’s doctors say to them when they come in for a Gyno visit? I mean, it HAS to be a topic of conversation, no?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.