Looking for a Danish couple, into anal+vag fisting on her and her fisting him

They used to have a Fetlife but deleted their profile iirc.

Someone here uploaded some vids on mega but I've no idea what to search for to find the thread.

Can anyone help?

14 minutes ago, Wr876 said:

They used to have a Fetlife but deleted their profile iirc.

Someone here uploaded some vids on mega but I've no idea what to search for to find the thread.

Can anyone help?

I assume that you mean this couple. Their name on fetlife and C4 was FFunCouple. But they deleted all their accounts about 3 years ago and haven't appeared anywhere since.

In another forum there is a post with some webcam shows with them. But there is also no name given and therefore not easy to find...
When I have time I'll look for the post and send you a PM.

4 minutes ago, paulstein said:

I assume that you mean this couple. Their name on fetlife and C4 was FFunCouple. But they deleted all their accounts about 3 years ago and haven't appeared anywhere since.

In another forum there is a post with some webcam shows with them. But there is also no name given and therefore not easy to find...
When I have time I'll look for the post and send you a PM.

That was the name!

Thank you for searching there. I'll do a bit of searching myself now.

15 minutes ago, Wr876 said:

The one at noodle is definitely not this couple.

The private video on thisvid is exactly the one on my mega account (the 2nd link in your post).

8 minutes ago, Aeres said:

This couple has nothing with Violet Buttercup. Violet is much fatter and besides, both pairs produced videos in parallel in 2020.

35 minutes ago, Aeres said:

Could not see the private vid. only just now saw the thumbnail.

Now it gets complicated... You are right in principle, because the first link in Wr876's answer is not FFunCouple but Violet. I have also only seen the thumbnail and thought that fits.
But the bottom line is that FFunCouple and Violet are 2 different couples.

45 minutes ago, paulstein said:

Now it gets complicated... You are right in principle, because the first link in Wr876's answer is not FFunCouple but Violet. I have also only seen the thumbnail and thought that fits.
But the bottom line is that FFunCouple and Violet are 2 different couples.

Yeah, it does get complicated. Someone should train an AI to identify vids:D

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.