Anal Lips Spanking

EventHorizon

Watching a few videos today, I noticed when the anal lips were slapped the anus would greatly open up to show a beautiful anal rosebutt. Strangely it has never occurred to me to try this. Anyone have experience in this? Does it make you want to push outwards? I plan on spanking my anal lips this weekend - hand slapping good enough or would it be better to try some leather or other device?

Edited by EventHorizon

On 8/22/2023 at 2:09 PM, EventHorizon said:

Watching a few videos today, I noticed when the anal lips were slapped the anus would greatly open up to show a beautiful anal rosebutt. Strangely it has never occurred to me to try this. Anyone have experience in this? Does it make you want to push outwards? I plan on spanking my anal lips this weekend - hand slapping good enough or would it be better to try some leather or other device?

Don't know about that, but having my wife go down on me like it was her sisters pussy sure got me to open up.

Uhhh... that is so erotically sexy! Plan on the anal lip spanking this weekend and see what happens and also some soap. Might buy some Fleet supositories - are they just as good as soap?

• 3 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.