Tips from self fisters

Nderose

Trying to self fist, but can't seem to get the angle right or something.  I believe I can gen my hand in to at least the wrist but its like I don't have the reach.

Any tips?  Best position, ect? 

I am working on loosing weight.  I know that would help.  Not obese but I do have a few extra pounds.

All tips appreciated

La primera vez que lo conseguí fue tumbado boca abajo con la espalda arqueada, apoyándome en el codo derecho e introduciendo la mano izquierda (un poco más pequeña).

Something similar to what you can see in my profile pic

Edited by FistBi
Text added

13 hours ago, Nderose said:

Trying to self fist, but can't seem to get the angle right or something.  I believe I can gen my hand in to at least the wrist but its like I don't have the reach.

Any tips?  Best position, ect? 

I am working on loosing weight.  I know that would help.  Not obese but I do have a few extra pounds.

All tips appreciated

Don't be disappointed, like the very lucky few who can give themselves oral, some can do it, some can't. A trimmer body does help with both, though. Good luck and happy stretching.

• 2 weeks later...

Like you I had been trying to self fist for a long time and I thought that it was my anatomy and/or lack of flexibility that was preventing any sucess.

Then on an evening of stretching I did finally get my hand inside and suddenly I realised that I had been using the wrong technique.

Previously, I had always tried inserting my hand with my arm down one side of my body, reaching around the side of my butt. However, what I found worked for me was with my arm more over my back and with the knuckles of my hand more towards my balls. It's a bit difficult to explain but FistBi's profile pic looks about right for me.

Once you have got your knuckles inside I find curling your fingers over onto the inside of your tail bone can help pull your hand inside.  

Good luck and keep on trying.

• 2 months later...

I found that doing it in the shower is the perfect spot for me. 
I can push off the other wall and have my elbow positioned on the wall behind me. The extra pressure just helps it slide in. 
I haven’t been able to manage it without being in the shower yet. I think a bit more stretching will help but the shower is the perfect space to start

On 8/7/2023 at 8:15 AM, FistBi said:

La primera vez que lo conseguí fue tumbado boca abajo con la espalda arqueada, apoyándome en el codo derecho e introduciendo la mano izquierda (un poco más pequeña).

Something similar to what you can see in my profile pic

Now I see that I wrote in Spanish, I'm dumb.

"The first time I got it was lying on my stomach with my back arched, leaning on my right elbow and inserting my left hand (a little smaller)."

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.