A buttplug collection, marital advice

inprogress

My wife and I don't indulge to the same amount of anal obsession as I do.  I sometimes think she somewhat knows.  She almost fisted me a few years ago while playing (she could've, but we both chickened out)  I've fisted her vaginally before, she gets kind of into it.  We do anal semi-regularly with me on top, and have some sex toys.  Last set of plugs I bought, she didn't want to even remove the Large size one out of the packaging, (I can take the 2XL, but she doesn't know).  She bought plugs in the last year for us, but they were too small and almost got lost inside.  She thought they'd be bigger when ordered.

A good path for me, I'd say.  Better than I could've imagined.

The other day I asked her if we could strengthen our marriage by sharing a hobby.  We mentioned some normal things, kayaking, fishing...we don't like jogging, cooking, books, hiking.  Falling short on things we can do, I mentioned collections.  Other married couples we know collect things together.  Not a lot of common interests for collections either, but she said butt plugs.  I sort of fumbled the bag, but we both sorta jokingly said yea.  I'll have to revisit the conversation.

I have an inkling she might be more into it than I suspect too.  I once found a Google search about what to do if ping pong ball stuck in ass over a decade ago, i couldn't forget that.  And she casually mentioned bad dragon dildos a couple months ago, which isn't something a normie would be aware of.

I like the flirtatious pursuit of sex, and we are getting to a point with straightforwardness being the right idea.  A buttplug collection, I'm thinking I should just order some and say "I got some additions to our collection, your turn"

Anyway, I guess I really need to ask, are there collectable butt plugs or how would I even begin to determine?  Make a game out of it?  Watch a point together and say, let's collect that plug?  Open to any feedback.

Um how long you guys been married? Sound like you both need to open up a bit to each other. Bit lay boundaries out from the start (like the furthest you'd go) caise if you dont it'll cause problems later. 

Darth. I had a really well written reply but it didn't post.

To sum it up, 9 years.  Thank you for the advice, we've been working on it, especially in other aspects of our marriage that come before sex.  Just keeping on the path to personal and marital growth!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.