Introducing my self

AssSlut

Hello

I'm happy to have found this board, so I'm not the only one who has this desire.

A little about myself

10 years ago I have been a heavy ass player and stretcher, but then I met my current wife and then I stopped

She's not into anything with anal at all, too bad now that I love it, but what don't you do for love.

A half year ago I started playing with my back hole again and within 2 months I was back up to 3 ½ inc in diameter, but my desire has changed, before I could just feel well stretching and have something big up, but now i got the desire to totally destroy my lovely asshole.

So now I've worked my way up to 4 inc and really enjoy it, made an harness so I can have something up my ass all day, it have really help expand my hole

Are there others who have the same desire.

This happened to me last week

Last week I went to my annual prostate exam and without thinking about it I had had one of my evenings the day before, with heavy ass stretching. Now it should be added that I have a new female doctor.

When she started to examine me it didn't take long before she had her whole hand inside in the heat, then she said, well here is a well-used hole, it's not that deep (7 inc), then we got to talking about how it has become like this, it was very arousing to talk to someone about this,  It ended with her fisting me for over 15 minutes, now I'm looking forward to the next examination, she thought I should have the last time of the day.

Now I'm going to see if I can start deep playing, will love to be able to take an arm to the elbow

Similar thing happened to me. Went to the shops, got bloody abducted by aliens :yucky: took me to their leader... Next thing you know, I'm strapped to this bench thing and getting fisted big time. In their language (which I know from watching star trek) they were saying how massive and destroyed my hole was!. Next thing I knew I was back home nursing my swollen ass. Gonna pop to the shops more often, hopefully happen again. 

3 hours ago, Darthvin said:

Algo similar me paso ami. Fui a las tiendas, me secuestraron malditamente los extraterrestres y  :asqueroso:me llevaron con su líder... Lo siguiente que sabes es que estoy atado a este banco y recibiendo puños a lo grande. ¡En su idioma (que sé por ver Star Trek) decían cuán masivo y destruido era mi agujero! Lo siguiente que supe fue que estaba de regreso en casa cuidando mi trasero hinchado. Voy a ir a las tiendas más a menudo, espero que vuelva a suceder. 

So that's what abduction is all about? :D

Yesterday I went to the urologist. I imagined an attractive woman who wanted to give me an intrarectal exam. But it was an ugly guy who prescribed me an urinalisys... no luck

First half I would buy, but the second, no physician would ever do, or say that. They value the unbelievable and grueling amount of work they devote to get and hold the licensing.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi had a similar experience with a prostate exam. the doctor must have thought he was going to have a problem examining me but his finger slip right in when he finished he gave me a knowing look. I just past it off, nothing more was said

I too had a similar experience  - the Doctor told me to do Kegal exercises after examination. He hasn't examined my prostate since - may have to request it or find another doctor.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.