What toys are good for growing thick ass lips?

Wr876

I heard that the way to grow your ass lips is to use toys that you can grip on to and do that over and over while using them. I'm going to try to build my own toy and wanted some feedback about what design I should opt for.

When you grip, is it better if you have some ridge or bulge to grip on to? If so which of these shapes is better?

Nlqq0Bi.png

Anal lips are actually a type of prolapse, called a mucosal prolapse, but I prefer "anal lips" or labia. From my experience, and others, it's not the type of toy, it's the method. If you just stretch, no pushing out, for example, stretch until it is uncomfortable, then stretch a little more when the discomfort goes away and repeat until the discomfort does not subside you should not develop anal lips.

But, if you push hard each time you stretch to relax your hole more while stretching, every time you do anal stretching it will form a mucosal prolapse. That is why it is suggested not to push out while stretching. I did not know why when Istretched, then it formed and I thought, "Oh, that's why. Too late, I've got them and I like them".

For information, they are extremely pleasurable to have them eaten out like a real pussy, but they won't take even gentle "chewing" like a woman's pussy will. But for most they are extremely sensitive and the skin is extremely thin, so be careful of them. Mine are at the pleasurable point they engorge almost at the slightest provocation. They also stay out as long as I don't sit on them. At first they may seem a little bit of a nuisance, but now they are just part of my ass-cunt and I have grown to really like them.

8 hours ago, TinyNutsTim said:

Anal lips are actually a type of prolapse, called a mucosal prolapse, but I prefer "anal lips" or labia. From my experience, and others, it's not the type of toy, it's the method. If you just stretch, no pushing out, for example, stretch until it is uncomfortable, then stretch a little more when the discomfort goes away and repeat until the discomfort does not subside you should not develop anal lips.

But, if you push hard each time you stretch to relax your hole more while stretching, every time you do anal stretching it will form a mucosal prolapse. That is why it is suggested not to push out while stretching. I did not know why when Istretched, then it formed and I thought, "Oh, that's why. Too late, I've got them and I like them".

For information, they are extremely pleasurable to have them eaten out like a real pussy, but they won't take even gentle "chewing" like a woman's pussy will. But for most they are extremely sensitive and the skin is extremely thin, so be careful of them. Mine are at the pleasurable point they engorge almost at the slightest provocation. They also stay out as long as I don't sit on them. At first they may seem a little bit of a nuisance, but now they are just part of my ass-cunt and I have grown to really like them.

Is this a mucosal prolapse, after the toy has fallen out?

https://fr.xhamster.com/videos/huge-spiked-plug-falling-from-my-destroyed-ass-2985840

I think it would be good if I read some more stretching advice, just to know more about what I'm doing. Do you know of any sites? Where did you learn about this stuff?

There is nothing to “learn” from any other source than your own body. Just play, have fun and listen to your body. 

And asslips tend to be genetic. 

3 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

There is nothing to “learn” from any other source than your own body. Just play, have fun and listen to your body. 

And asslips tend to be genetic. 

Then I'll do that!

16 hours ago, Wr876 said:

Is this a mucosal prolapse, after the toy has fallen out?

https://fr.xhamster.com/videos/huge-spiked-plug-falling-from-my-destroyed-ass-2985840

I think it would be good if I read some more stretching advice, just to know more about what I'm doing. Do you know of any sites? Where did you learn about this stuff?

Some, a lot of his is a lot of extra flesh that grows from  extreme stretching. Here are mine, for example.

https://motherless.com/GA3E9587/0EC88D2

https://motherless.com/GA3E9587/74C54F1

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.