NikkaHOTx - Descending colon prolapse ? - You be the judge

CrackerJoe

NikkaHOTx has some videos lately where she does some deep prolapses through a tube, then takes the tube out and leaves the prolapse. I'm no expert, but I'm guessing this is the start of her descending colon, maybe the top of her sigmoid? At any rate, if it were a competition, she's competitive with buskowianka12. :D

Interesting bit at 2:20 to 9:15: https://archivebate.com/watch/13060805

0a69f04b97948f141e4d221f0f2e3f31_4x4.jpg

Interesting bit at 1:33 to 5:50 NikkaHOTx 10.06.23 Stripchat - 2nd video

4c3752408ad4da5baab38c9729e5d151_4x4.jpg

Enjoy!

Hmmm, now this is interesting, i asked on one of her public shows, last month or so, if she was trying to grow her prolapse and she said she wasn't having much luck with just the pump, so this is the next step then...

Thanks, thats great!

The tube is about 20 cm long, so it goes to her sigmoid. She prolapses all the length of the tube, so thats 20cm x 2, almost all her sigmoid colon. If she was able to prolapse her rectum, she would have 30 cm out.

She would be in the same league as Clairet !

• 4 weeks later...

the site is still packed with malicious software that my anti-virus has to fight off.  And nothing plays.  I can't see any positive comments on this post so i'm going to ignore it

10 minutes ago, donkey1ear said:

The links aren’t working for me either

Does this one work?
https://www.livecamrips.com/video/569505

6 minutes ago, frenchste said:

the site is still packed with malicious software that my anti-virus has to fight off.  And nothing plays.  I can't see any positive comments on this post so i'm going to ignore it

I assume that most of the shady streaming sites come embedded with some form of malicious scripts and trackers.

I don't touch any of those sites without a good adblocker and preferably NoScript.

woooow the scene with the 30 to 35 cm long glass tube deep inside her and the prolapse 
that you see through it is extremely cool. and how Nikka pulls out the glass tube and the 
deep inner prolapse comes out a bit and she plays with it...
extremely hot

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, teletarzan said:

Somebody know how to download?

Firefox browser, install the DownloadHelper extension (and uBlog as well, just so you avoid pop up ads)

• 7 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.