I need tips on cleaning, my enemas are taking way too long to clean

jackshit

As I said in the title, my enemas are taking way too long. Sometimes it can take over an hour and this makes my rectum quite irritated and play becomes a lot less pleasurable.

After taking a proper shit, I keep injecting water and shitting either particles or brown/yellow water. This goes on for too long. Sometimes the water start to come out very clean but somehow I know that I'm still full of shit (lol) and after a few minutes I'm back to square one with brown water coming out again. (I also know when I'm clean)

One sign that I'm clean is when the water comes clear with a few bits of white stuff on it (actually looks like cum), if I see that I know for sure I'm good to go.

When the cleaning takes too long, It looks as if after 30min of cleaning my second sphincter has had enough and decides to shut making it really uncomfortable to get water past that and this makes it a lot harder to clean and less pleasurable to put stuff inside after.

It does make a huge difference to me, if I'm able to clean myself fast (very rare) or if I wait to play like 4 hours after cleaning, then the irritation is gone and I have a great time. But I'm busy and I need secretive so it's very rare for me to be able to prepare that long in advance.

Any supplements or techniques that could help me with that?

I got tired of that, too. I made a 5/16 hose (8mm) inside diameter with a polished ball on the end to insert all the way inside me. It takes take a little while to get all the way to the other end, not at all pleasurable either. Clean out is very fast and lasts for hours. You have to be patient as you fill with water, at some point it breaks and you can turn the flow up a little as you flush out. If you are already experienced with very deep penetration you will be able to relax for the continuous flow. when the water is completely clear your fuck tunnel is ready for fun or stretching. Here is a video of me removing it. Notice how clean the mucus is from inside my ass-cunt.

https://xhamster.com/videos/ready-for-anal-stretching-8472854

Eating habits show through when playing daily. It's a lot easier if I've eaten enough soluble fibre the day before. I use my sportfucker shower hose attachment and fill up properly, relax enough for it to release, and repeat.

Usually a 10-15 minute clean out. I feel it's important to get deep enough on the first fill, and massage a bit like you see the professional colonics people do. Just to release as much as possible per evacuation. 

Hey, I use the shower once I took off the tip but now my ass is so loose that I only change the pressure on the lid and it goes by itself while letting the water in. I tighten my anus as if I swallowed the water, I corrected it after 10 minutes and it's clean. sorry for the grammar but i'm using a translator :)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.