For those who use cooking oils as lube, how do you avoid it clogging up the shower drain?

Wr876

A few times I used cooking oils as lube and it caused severe issues with my shower drain becoming clogged up. I know some here likes cooking oils, so is this a concern for you aswell and how do you avoid it?

3 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

Just buy a tube of KY. Jeez.

I can't, right now I'm getting economic support from my gov and can and am expected to only spend money on essentials.

Edited by Wr876

13 hours ago, Wr876 said:

I can't, right now I'm getting economic support from my gov and can and am expected to only spend money on essentials.

You guys are getting support :)

2 hours ago, Radeon said:

You guys are getting support :)

I understand how grateful I should be that I live in Sweden. I have PTSD and it's made it makes it hard for me to work full time.

Edited by Wr876

20 hours ago, Wr876 said:

I understand how grateful I should be that I live in Sweden. I have PTSD and it's made it makes it hard for me to work full time.

No, it's a very bad law, it makes people unuseful, now i understand why west is falling down day by day, it's just a unwanted burden on govt developed by democracy. It makes people weak as you say (PTSD). In my country no one fall in those leyman terms. We fight for whole life, for us stress is pretty much western term. We always in fight or flight mode and if someone fall their family always in support with them. BTW try to heal with nature GOOD LUCK!

4 hours ago, Radeon said:

No, it's a very bad law, it makes people unuseful, now i understand why west is falling down day by day, it's just a unwanted burden on govt developed by democracy. It makes people weak as you say (PTSD). In my country no one fall in those leyman terms. We fight for whole life, for us stress is pretty much western term. We always in fight or flight mode and if someone fall their family always in support with them. BTW try to heal with nature GOOD LUCK!

I respectfully disagree with pretty much everything you said, except the part about being in nature I guess. Thank you though.

Coconut oil is what you should be using, and this breaks down fine. Haven't read of others using other cooking oil. 

2 hours ago, Darthvin said:

Coconut oil is what you should be using, and this breaks down fine. Haven't read of others using other cooking oil. 

Thanks for the recommendation.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.