Do any of you get pain after not having anal for a while?

Ashley_Fennec

Every now and then after a few weeks of stretching I'll just be too busy and end up taking a couple weeks off doing any anal, during that time I start to get an uncomfortable itchiness and when I get back to fisting, the first time is always pretty stingy, even during the really light warmup. Do any of you get this? I've stretched for over 10 years on and off, this has always been something that happens to me.

As an added question, I recently got a tear from a fingernail when I was fisting and it's taken me out of commission for a good 3 months now, I still get an itchy, stinging feeling down there if I try to get back into stretching, the Doctor says they can't see or feel anything wrong apart from a couple healed tears but there's obviously something going on or I'd be happy with hands in me right now. Any ideas what this could be? It's driving me mad, stretching has been such a prominent thing in my life and I can't do it anymore until I figure out what's up.

Itching is a pretty normal part of wound healing, and stretching tends to cause microscopic tears that aren't anything to be concerned about. I also get some itching when I take a break, but it goes away after several days. Just your body saying "Hey! I'm healin ova here!"

I wish I could say what's going on with the continuing problems. My best advice is to give yourself one more month and then carefully warm back up to your usual. Maybe your scratch healed funny? Hard to say.

Have patients with your ass-cunt. Give her some time, just stretch until it's uncomfortable. I also wish I could brutally stretch mine like she was a woman's pussy, but she is just not made that way.

If I go a couple of weeks it takes an hour, a few sessions, to get my ass-cunt fully loose again. After that, she's ready for business.

Edited by TinyNutsTim

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.