Need tips for buying a seahorse dildo from mr.hankeys

Nyrose

Hello. I would like to order the seahorse toy. I think I'll go for size L.
I am very unsure whether to choose "Med Firm" or "75% Soft".
I think basically soft is good, but am afraid that it will be so soft that it is difficult to use?

Do any of you have experience with this, and have any tips on what I should go for? :rolleyes:

Hi,

I have the centaur in xxl with the 75% soft option and it stands up perfectly. It is only during penetration that you feel a greater flexibility.

The Med firm must be more rigid on penetration.

For the seahorse I don't know if the difference is recent (wider than the centaur).

Thanks for reply! I don't think I'm disappointed no matter what I choose, but think I'm going for 75% soft. Have seen video from Argendana with this in XXL and 75%soft, and looks like it works pretty well.
Sehorse has many lumps and such, so it can be a little too much if it is too hard. Had it not been so expensive then I would have ordered 2, one for me and one to my wife: D

I got the xxl in custom 40% soft. It's about the same firmness as top toys silicone but it's still firm enough due to its sheer volume to stand up straight. Very pleased with this purchase

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.