I almost hilted the 4XL Ogre

AzFrNick

So, I am now in the 5-inch + club after I almost hilted the 4XL Ogre from Hankey's.

I have to admit that I was high on edibles and fresh quality poppers.

I had ridden my XL Flint 4 times to the hilt and felt ready for the "big guy".

I was amazed that I could go so far down. It was just making the lights in my head flash all at once.

I decided not to go all the way down as I fear that I was going to really hurt something.

But, here you have it, after 35+ years of butt play, starting with found objects when I was 15, only interrupting this hobby when I was in the army.

I really love the fact that we have quality toys now, not some hard plastic crap designed by people who don't like us and only want our money.

4 hours ago, AzFrNick said:

So, I am now in the 5-inch + club after I almost hilted the 4XL Ogre from Hankey's.

I have to admit that I was high on edibles and fresh quality poppers.

I had ridden my XL Flint 4 times to the hilt and felt ready for the "big guy".

I was amazed that I could go so far down. It was just making the lights in my head flash all at once.

I decided not to go all the way down as I fear that I was going to really hurt something.

But, here you have it, after 35+ years of butt play, starting with found objects when I was 15, only interrupting this hobby when I was in the army.

I really love the fact that we have quality toys now, not some hard plastic crap designed by people who don't like us and only want our money.

Dude. My trilogy sounds familiar. I had a big break when I was in the Army. But now I'm breaking my own records

8 hours ago, P.A.Frenum said:

Congrats! :notworthy:

I am still happy with my Goliath XL,  but I can feel that there is already a little room to spare.... :rolleyes:

Lucky ass. Would to help you on and off that heavy timber

13 hours ago, Wr876 said:

Tienes suerte de tener una abertura tan ancha en el hueso de la pelvis. Estoy limitado a solo 3'' debido a esto.

You're sure? I thought that I could not exceed 8cms and I have already reached 9

You're lucky to have such a wide pelvis bone opening. I'm limited to just 3'' because of this.

Keep practicing! I remember then i first trying to sit 3.75 but plug i taught that it is impossible, my body won't accept it. My coccyx bone hurt so much. But 12 years later i am siting on 4.5 but plug fairly easy with little warmup. And can hold it inside for up to 20min, if keep it longer it totally numbs your dick, i dont like that feeling. And i have feelengs that it is time to try 5inch plug.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2023 at 10:17 AM, tom255 said:

Keep practicing! I remember then i first trying to sit 3.75 but plug i taught that it is impossible, my body won't accept it. My coccyx bone hurt so much. But 12 years later i am siting on 4.5 but plug fairly easy with little warmup. And can hold it inside for up to 20min, if keep it longer it totally numbs your dick, i dont like that feeling. And i have feelengs that it is time to try 5inch plug.

On 2/22/2023 at 8:21 AM, FistBi said:

You're sure? I thought that I could not exceed 8cms and I have already reached 9

Well I measured with a hard schampoo bottle and I'm certain it was pushing against the bone, from side to side, so I can't imagine how I could possibly go wider.

13 hours ago, Wr876 said:

Bueno, medí con una botella de champú duro y estoy seguro de que estaba presionando contra el hueso, de un lado a otro, así que no puedo imaginar cómo podría hacerlo más ancho.

Maybe it's an angle problem?
Try softer toys

19 hours ago, FistBi said:

Maybe it's an angle problem?
Try softer toys

I was told that softer toys that are near someones limit becomes difficult because they widen when squished. Would you say so too?

Like I said, the problem isn't the coccyx but the bone on each side, so it's definitely my limit.

On 6/3/2023 at 5:57, Wr876 said:

Me dijeron que los juguetes más suaves que están cerca del límite de alguien se vuelven difíciles porque se ensanchan cuando se aplastan. ¿Tú también lo dirías?

Como dije, el problema no es el coxis sino el hueso de cada lado, así que definitivamente es mi límite.

Some of those too-soft toys are useless for stretching (some have gone in the trash), but others are great.

19 hours ago, FistBi said:

Some of those too-soft toys are useless for stretching (some have gone in the trash), but others are great.

With toys with the right amount of softness, do you think it's possible to insert them even if they're a little wider than your pelvic bone opening? Someone said that it wouldn't be possible because they become too wide when they get squished, but what do you say?

11 hours ago, FistBi said:

When it comes to toys with the right amount of softness, would they be possible to insert if they are wider than someone's pelvic bone opening, even if its just by 1/2 or 1 cm? Someone said it wouldn't be possible because it would widen it's squished. But what do you say?

9 hours ago, Wr876 said:

Cuando se trata de juguetes con la cantidad adecuada de suavidad, ¿sería posible insertarlos si fueran más anchos que la abertura del hueso pélvico de alguien, incluso si es solo 1/2 o 1 cm? Alguien dijo que no sería posible porque ensancharía y aplastaría. Pero, ¿qué dices?

I use 9 cm soft plugs but if they are hard I can only go up to 8 cm.
If we talk about depth the soft ones will take the curve better.

On 3/6/2023 at 5:57 AM, Wr876 said:

Like I said, the problem isn't the coccyx but the bone on each side, so it's definitely my limit.

That is probably not the bone but your muscle. They are very firm and feel like they are solid when you push hard. Time will tell, keep trying. 

On 3/10/2023 at 1:56 PM, Analstretch said:

That is probably not the bone but your muscle. They are very firm and feel like they are solid when you push hard. Time will tell, keep trying. 

Really? Well it would be amazing if it was true, though it felt really hard, but I'll definitely keep trying and see if it's true. Thanks for sharing this!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.