Looking for Argendana Deep Elbow Fist Instruction Video

So Argendana recently released an instruction video about how she manages to actually go so deep. 

I find that to be really interesting. Does anyone of you perhaps have access to that and can upload a link somehow? Would be amazing. :)

https://www.manyvids.com/Video/4315491/HOW-TO-TAKE-THE-ELBOW-DEEP-VIDEO-LESSON/

5 hours ago, jacko300 said:

So Argendana recently released an instruction video about how she manages to actually go so deep. 

I find that to be really interesting. Does anyone of you perhaps have access to that and can upload a link somehow? Would be amazing. :)

https://www.manyvids.com/Video/4315491/HOW-TO-TAKE-THE-ELBOW-DEEP-VIDEO-LESSON/

There's no secret or anything just a trick to sold the clip. We all saw her journey her growth is not being built in months She's doing this for years.

On 2/8/2023 at 8:44 PM, Radeon said:

There's no secret or anything just a trick to sold the clip. We all saw her journey her growth is not being built in months She's doing this for years.

Thank you. I know Argendana since a long time as well. I didn't ask for the particular trick to go so deep. I am just interested in this particular video. 

So, does anyone have access to it? Would be appreciated. :)

If u want it NOW than I'm afraid your going to have to bite the bullit and buy it yourself. Other wise you'll just have to wait it will get posted eventually. Have patience she is popular enough it will get posted.

19 hours ago, mclaren1 said:

If u want it NOW than I'm afraid your going to have to bite the bullit and buy it yourself. Other wise you'll just have to wait it will get posted eventually. Have patience she is popular enough it will get posted.

Yes, it will take some days maybe weeks but it definitely posted on k2s

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.