Limit reached?

JXXL88

Hey all,

Ive been stretching with large toys for 3 years now. My goal was to take a fist first, now i just want to go bigger and bigger till im satisfied and then starts depth training.

But unfortunatly ive think i reached my limit, my last biggest toy i can take is Stretch'r Ripple L 35cm / 14inch circumferance 
(11,2cm diameter 4,5inch)

now i bought the Stretch'r Ripple XL 42cm / 16,5inch circumferance 
(13,4cm diameter 5,2inch)

Warmed up on the L size and went on to XL but cant even push it further than the tip, im not feeling the stretch in my ass but if i feel with my fingers my hole feels like it cant go wider, in the front i feel that its gonna rip somthing, in the back i feel my coccyx. Also the sides i can feel my pelvic bones not going wider than the toy

is there anyway to go past this?

Like training to widen my pelvic area if that is possible.

im not satisfied because there are still bigger toys i toysd really like to fit that i purchased.

Please comment with your experiances in this.

Kind regards,

Joe

1 hour ago, JXXL88 said:

Hey all,

Ive been stretching with large toys for 3 years now. My goal was to take a fist first, now i just want to go bigger and bigger till im satisfied and then starts depth training.

But unfortunatly ive think i reached my limit, my last biggest toy i can take is Stretch'r Ripple L 35cm / 14inch circumferance 
(11,2cm diameter 4,5inch)

now i bought the Stretch'r Ripple XL 42cm / 16,5inch circumferance 
(13,4cm diameter 5,2inch)

Warmed up on the L size and went on to XL but cant even push it further than the tip, im not feeling the stretch in my ass but if i feel with my fingers my hole feels like it cant go wider, in the front i feel that its gonna rip somthing, in the back i feel my coccyx. Also the sides i can feel my pelvic bones not going wider than the toy

is there anyway to go past this?

Like training to widen my pelvic area if that is possible.

im not satisfied because there are still bigger toys i toysd really like to fit that i purchased.

Please comment with your experiances in this.

Kind regards,

Joe

14inch is very impressive. You can't increase the pelvis but you can stretch deeper insides and try with silicone toys. vinyl is little bit hard.

That's a huge circumference. You could try really soft toys - I've been really impressed with topped toys, namely the grip butt plugs. Some might say it's cheating and not the true circumference due to the squish, but once inside these things mould back to original size and the stretch is amazing. I'm at 4.25" (13.4" circumference) grip at the moment. I think this could be my limit as my coccyx really aches for days after a session. I have found going down to my biggest glass plug (80mm diameter) really helps progress too, but then still have the coccyx pain. I also get nerve irritation in my leg. Sometimes you just have to accept you could be at you limit. 

Yeah I had the same thing until topped toys due to the softness but then it becomes annoying as they squish down so much sometimes it makes it really hard to get them in, I can take the 140 grip and square peg monster egg plug and once they're in its incredible. Other thing you can focus on if getting fisted harder and faster 

3 hours ago, punchmaster said:

Yeah I had the same thing until topped toys due to the softness but then it becomes annoying as they squish down so much sometimes it makes it really hard to get them in, I can take the 140 grip and square peg monster egg plug and once they're in its incredible. Other thing you can focus on if getting fisted harder and faster 

Yep punch fisting always gets results! 

13 hours ago, Radeon said:

14inch is very impressive. You can't increase the pelvis but you can stretch deeper insides and try with silicone toys. vinyl is little bit hard.

Yeah will probably try inflatables and silicone toys next

12 hours ago, Darthvin said:

That's a huge circumference. You could try really soft toys - I've been really impressed with topped toys, namely the grip butt plugs. Some might say it's cheating and not the true circumference due to the squish, but once inside these things mould back to original size and the stretch is amazing. I'm at 4.25" (13.4" circumference) grip at the moment. I think this could be my limit as my coccyx really aches for days after a session. I have found going down to my biggest glass plug (80mm diameter) really helps progress too, but then still have the coccyx pain. I also get nerve irritation in my leg. Sometimes you just have to accept you could be at you limit. 

Its almost to hard to except, how can i go any further? I dont even have a rosebutt after using my biggest toy.

Loved the stretch that i probably never will experiance ever again

Thanx for the advice guys,

I dont have a fisting buddy atm so cant really expand on that quickly.

Also i liked that i can solo with my toys, anytime i have time i can just start playing.

Investing in a fucking machine will be very expensive because non of my toys can fit on it.

8 hours ago, JXXL88 said:

Thanx for the advice guys,

I dont have a fisting buddy atm so cant really expand on that quickly.

Also i liked that i can solo with my toys, anytime i have time i can just start playing.

Investing in a fucking machine will be very expensive because non of my toys can fit on it.

There's only one machine - the kong fuck machine - it'll punch holes in walls! If I'm honest though I thought I'd use mine a heap more than I do. I think probably because I mainly play in the shower. Setting up for a session anywhere else is a pain. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.