KittyRose new content?

Once again, like with my post of Izzy Wilde a month ago or so, I saw some new content from kittyrose shared on reddit that has been deleted and unable to find.  I should've grabbed the screenshot to share here.  In particular she had a large prolapse and eventually had almost an entire wand inserted.

Kitty looked like her prolapse had really grown, but I hadn't seen any new (I mean free) content elsewhere.  It seems like there hasn't been new free content or samples available in a long time.

Are the subscription services really worth it vs what has been shared freely?  I don't really masturbate to content, but I do find the pics sexy and interesting and have a hard time justifying the costs.  

I read this post and immediately went to stripchat and watched kitty's cam, for free. 

In the 15 minutes i watched, she fisted her pussy and  asshole, sat on a big dildo....maybe the Bam...all the way to the base and fucked it hard, and sat on a huge butt plug.  Her asshole was prolapsing huge the whole time.  She has lots of huge toys she shoves up her ass, and she sometimes uses bottles and other objects as well.  All for free with the option to tip if you want make the action progress more quickly. 

Of course you sometimes have to wait for tips to see her get to work if you don't want to contribute. 

• 5 months later...

I just saw some new pics shared on reddit's prolapseville page of kitty.  Wowza, check them out.  Doesn't look much like her regular prolapse to me, and can't see her face.  Sorry, I won't screen grab these and repost, but maybe someone else can.  I know a couple of you don't use reddit and can't see the link.  

I subscribed to her Fansly last month, definitely recommend it.

She also cams live on saturday (afternoon in my corner of the world) and its just as extreme.

On 5/4/2023 at 4:35 AM, ls400driver said:

I subscribed to her Fansly last month, definitely recommend it.

She also cams live on saturday (afternoon in my corner of the world) and its just as extreme.

Sounds promising, is it all solo stuff or does she get fucked and/or fisted at all?

1 hour ago, jjw1985 said:

Sounds promising, is it all solo stuff or does she get fucked and/or fisted at all?

All solo stuff, private stream highlights, it's pretty good

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.