Hollow plug

ass_sort

I really want to try a nice big hollow plug like the red one hotkinkyjo has on the front page. Something where I can be held stretched wide open but then also the hollow plug have a big enough hole inside to be able to fuck my hole with a nice big long dildo through the hole like she is doing in fact in the video.

I'm training for girth and depth (and have started recently pumping my hole to stretch it out like some videos I've seen where people's holes are almost reaching out splayed open searching for huge stuff to be stuffed into their hole) and can manage 3"+ dildos quite quickly these days after practice over the years. My depth work needs work though I can get something pretty girthy like my 3"+ dildo about 10" up inside me and that's it, my sigmoid curve stops me.

I've got a nice inflatable slim butt plug that I am sure with practice I'll be able to pump fully up. It's a nice toy as the tip is slim and flexible and I can get, with some discomfort at the moment all 14" of it up inside me and it is definitely going into my sigmoid. The pumps inflate the base, but do also lengthen the toy. Uninflated it's about 14" long and fully inflated it's almost 2' long. Fully inflated is over 120+ pumps I have got from being able to cope with about 20 pumps to now about 35 in a few months of not too busy trying.

If I want to be able to reach goals like being able to have my ass swallow 18"+ of 3.5" diameter dildo, or be pegged with something like that and have it fucking me all the way in and out over and over then I need to be able to tolerate .. in fact get to really enjoy the deep fucking and holding my hole wide open to be able to fuck myself easily with various size dildos to be practicing both. Ideally something like that red hollow plug to gain girth accommodation with more ease at least at my inner/outer sphincter and then have fun getting fucked deep too!

Long winded way of asking does anyone know what that hollow plug is and where I could get one? I have spent an age searching, not being lazy!

I am going to get one of those speculums too as that will achieve something of the sphincter stretch I love. Huse Sakurai XO Speculum.

Luckily I have found a gay/bi men's sauna near where I work that has a good reputation for being clean/cool. I'm heteromantic/bisexual so while I'm single I figure visiting there I may well be able to find some help with the deep fisting I've not been getting enough of ... ever really! That might well help with getting stretched deep too, if there will be some guys willing to play with my ass the way I'd like. There may well be some folks there with depth expertise too!

3 hours ago, ass_sort said:

I really want to try a nice big hollow plug like the red one hotkinkyjo has on the front page.

[...]

Ideally something like that red hollow plug to gain girth accommodation with more ease at least at my inner/outer sphincter and then have fun getting fucked deep too!

Long winded way of asking does anyone know what that hollow plug is and where I could get one? I have spent an age searching, not being lazy!

She uses an Oxballs Pig Hole plug, probably size FF, the biggest one

https://www.fetchshop.co.uk/catalogsearch/result/index/?cat=133&q=pig+hole

I have that one as well (the classic one, not the blue one with the new kind of silicone). It's a bit annoying to use because you usually have to fold it to insert and then force it open once it's in, which can be tricky. A dildo with the right girth helps with that a lot, but sometimes the plug folds in on itself again after you pull out that other toy.

It's not perfect, but it's the best hollow plug I have found so far as it sits comfortably and can be super fun to use. If you manage to prolapse into it a bit, it won't fold in on itself anymore ;)

3 hours ago, ass_sort said:

I am going to get one of those speculums too as that will achieve something of the sphincter stretch I love. Huse Sakurai XO Speculum.

Do you have a good affordable source for the XO Speculum you might be able to share? :)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.