Zwei Schwestern / Two Sisters continued

dunhill

Dear friends of the cultivated anal entertainment,
I have finally continued my long story about the two analmasochistically inclined sisters. It took long years, but the new part has become very extensive; 15 chapters are waiting to be discovered. For this reason I can not publish the text here in the forum. Therefore I attach links where you can read the whole story.
For my new readers, who don't know my story yet, it should be said that they should read the previous parts first, because otherwise you can't understand the new part3. Since the story is written in German, I recommend DeepL as a translation tool. And now have fun!

German translation:

Liebe Freunde der gepflegten analen Unterhaltung,
ich habe meine lange Geschichte um die zwei analmasochistisch veranlagten Schwestern endlich fortgesetzt. Es hat lange Jahre gedauert, dafür ist der neue Teil sehr umfangreich geworden; 15 Kapitel warten darauf entdeckt zu werden. Aus diesem Grund kann ich den Text nicht hier im Forum veröffentlichen. Daher füge ich links an, über die man die gesamte Geschichte lesen kann.
Meinen neuen Lesern, die meine Geschichte noch nicht kennen, sei gesagt, daß sie bitte zunächst die vorhergehenden Teile lesen sollten, denn sonst kann man den neuen Teil 3 nicht verstehen. Und nun viel Vergnügen!

Zwei Schwestern - Vorgeschichte

Zwei Schwestern Teil 1

Zwei Schwestern Teil 2

Zwei Schwestern Teil 3

Edited by dunhill

On 11/3/2022 at 4:40 AM, dunhill said:

Dear friends of the cultivated anal entertainment,
I have finally continued my long story about the two analmasochistically inclined sisters. It took long years, but the new part has become very extensive; 15 chapters are waiting to be discovered. For this reason I can not publish the text here in the forum. Therefore I attach links where you can read the whole story.
For my new readers, who don't know my story yet, it should be said that they should read the previous parts first, because otherwise you can't understand the new part3. Since the story is written in German, I recommend DeepL as a translation tool. And now have fun!

German translation:

Liebe Freunde der gepflegten analen Unterhaltung,
ich habe meine lange Geschichte um die zwei analmasochistisch veranlagten Schwestern endlich fortgesetzt. Es hat lange Jahre gedauert, dafür ist der neue Teil sehr umfangreich geworden; 15 Kapitel warten darauf entdeckt zu werden. Aus diesem Grund kann ich den Text nicht hier im Forum veröffentlichen. Daher füge ich links an, über die man die gesamte Geschichte lesen kann.
Meinen neuen Lesern, die meine Geschichte noch nicht kennen, sei gesagt, daß sie bitte zunächst die vorhergehenden Teile lesen sollten, denn sonst kann man den neuen Teil 3 nicht verstehen. Und nun viel Vergnügen!

Zwei Schwestern - Vorgeschichte

Zwei Schwestern Teil 1

Zwei Schwestern Teil 2

Zwei Schwestern Teil 3

i have copied and pasted all of chapter 3 using word then tranlated it using google. i was wondering if you would let me post it for others to read without having to do the same? i would post it to hentai foundery with a link posted to this thread and there would be a link to your literotica page in the description on the post at hentai foundery.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.