Fisting with gloves

mauffra

I like being fisted with latex gloves because I feel like it gets more slippery with Lube. Also it protects from nails. 
Hot tip if you are using disposable latex gloves, turn them inside out. Then they get more slippery

On 10/22/2022 at 5:50 AM, bleie1990 said:

I like being fisted with latex gloves because I feel like it gets more slippery with Lube. Also it protects from nails. 
Hot tip if you are using disposable latex gloves, turn them inside out. Then they get more slippery

yeah, great tip

I‘m working on exploring my top/dominant side & recently got to finger a VERY inexperienced sub; I bought some orange gloves bc thats my favorite color (for CONFIDENCE, lol!) and it turns out that that color in that brand is textured for better grip

I, of course, didn’t notice it when using it on my own (gaping fuckin’ open) hole and didn’t think about how it might affect him until after the fact… but now I know for next time!

I wanted to have gloves because I am VERY rough on my hands, especially with colder weather coming up, so I almost always have cuts and/or cracked skin on my hands.  I also didn’t want him to be nervous about my fingernails being rough (even though I trimmed them) 

18 hours ago, Clara said:

yeah, great tip

I‘m working on exploring my top/dominant side & recently got to finger a VERY inexperienced sub; I bought some orange gloves bc thats my favorite color (for CONFIDENCE, lol!) and it turns out that that color in that brand is textured for better grip

I, of course, didn’t notice it when using it on my own (gaping fuckin’ open) hole and didn’t think about how it might affect him until after the fact… but now I know for next time!

I wanted to have gloves because I am VERY rough on my hands, especially with colder weather coming up, so I almost always have cuts and/or cracked skin on my hands.  I also didn’t want him to be nervous about my fingernails being rough (even though I trimmed them) 

Get a container of o'keefe hand cream. I too suffer from cold and dry sensitive skin.

On 10/28/2022 at 5:46 PM, Clara said:

yeah, great tip

Can I be next? As long as I can return the favor. Pussy, ass-cunt, doesn't matter to me. Or, you can be first. I'll even keep pushing to keep my own pussy lips engorged and wet the whole time.

1769446332.jpg?end=1667392432&secure=08b

On 10/29/2022 at 3:02 PM, TheMadPi said:

Get a container of o'keefe hand cream. I too suffer from cold and dry sensitive skin.

ohhh yeah that shit saved my life years ago but now I can’t handle the texture… there’s a lot I love about being autistic but changes in my sensory aversions SUCK 

I currently use a Curel lotion with ceramides which helps the skin not lose as much moisture in the first place 

On 11/2/2022 at 12:38 AM, TinyNutsTim said:

Can I be next? As long as I can return the favor. Pussy, ass-cunt, doesn't matter to me. Or, you can be first. I'll even keep pushing to keep my own pussy lips engorged and wet the whole time.

*chortles* next? I guess you mean “next one my fingers are inside” because I haven’t ever yet gotten to play with someone who could even remotely take an entire fist… would absolutely fucking love to, esp with a freak like you who isn’t scared of bleeding 

and yeah, I’d want them all swollen & puffy before you even exposed your hole to me… all warmed up and ready for eating

Oh, my god! Have you got a pleasurable experience waiting for you. Whether it is a man or other woman, anally fisting is beyond belief, for both. I can't do my wife anally, but her sister is an anal and pussy freak. She may be smaller than my wife, but my god her holes are huge. Oh, and yes, my wife has been in them, too. That's how they both can take two fists in their pussies.

Can you you be fisted in both holes yet? From the condition of your ass-cunt, I would think so. But if not, get an inflatable as soon as possible to stretch yourself out huge. Even more extreme sex pleasures are waiting for you.

For me it's "soso"... Mostly i honestly hate being fisted with gloves because the usual latex gloves that you can buy either crinkle and therefor feel super uncomfortable in my hole and they often don't hold the lube so well. ( The thing with turning them inside out never occured to me...i guess that just goes for powdered ones? nevertheless...great tip)

I always make sure that people who fist me desinfect their hands before and the nails are trimmed.

But some people don't wanna use their hands "bare"...so then i am forced to accept gloves. That is ok... better a good fist than none at all. 

My hole seems to be allergic to some stuff contained in some toys and gloves though. So when i get really unlucky and happen to have grabbed one of those, then my hole will burn like on fire. That also happened with some dildos which seemed to have worn off over the years and exposed some chemicals or smtg. 

Edited by jacko300

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.