Just Found this on reddit

Radeon

3 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

The story sounds ridiculously fake.

I know but it true about vaccum machine, i see a news in the past where the man rectum falls out and ended up in trauma center

Amusing comedy, but. A vacuum cleaner does not develop that much negative pressure. It would be unsafe and, it is only a single stage, comparatively slow rotating turbine. How do I know it won't work? I tried, all it did was engorge my anal lips a little. Nothing close to what I do by pushing on them.

As for something found in newsprint, maybe a machine that has a faster and multistage turbine, but just who would be foolish enough to play with one of those like that? Being in the news adds even less credibility, bullshit found in twitter and youtube is presented as news all the time, so take it for what it's worth.

Sorry, just another urban (anal?) myth.

Edited by TinyNutsTim

So to clarify :lol: of course the story is completely made up, by a guy who was high and thought it funny to post in sub reddit group 'today I fucked up'. The amount of people that thought it was true is more alarming. However, the reference to news articles claiming this sort of thing to be possible is in fact in relation to 'pool suction disembowelment' - which is very much real and statistics available from government sources. Mainly happens with kids and it rather traumatic. 

1 hour ago, Darthvin said:

So to clarify :lol: of course the story is completely made up, by a guy who was high and thought it funny to post in sub reddit group 'today I fucked up'. The amount of people that thought it was true is more alarming. However, the reference to news articles claiming this sort of thing to be possible is in fact in relation to 'pool suction disembowelment' - which is very much real and statistics available from government sources. Mainly happens with kids and it rather traumatic. 

i know it's fake but funny, i just want to know that how many of you do weird things :lol: Like this

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.