Who is this Chinese slut ?

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/25/2022 at 1:26 AM, Radeon said:

Shame that these clips are cut short. Surely the full ones are out there? Would've loved to see that inflatable shoot out of that loose cunt!

Thank you anyway Radeon!

1 hour ago, Burpor said:

Shame that these clips are cut short. Surely the full ones are out there? Would've loved to see that inflatable shoot out of that loose cunt!

Thank you anyway Radeon!

it's my pleasure, after all we are online friends with fetish. Who sharing kinky ideas.

Yeah paid videos are always much longer but who's gonna pay on chinese scam looking site which had so many proxy domains. This site not even allowing downloading whole stream are encrypted.

And you can also request any other girls pack, i will surely try to do that

2 hours ago, chachitb said:

Sir, i don't know why you saying this and what i did wrong. Yes you may be born before me old man but don't jerk like this. This was already discussed a week ago it was not her she's someone else. You should read the whole thread first you're on page 4, Start with 1

Edited by teletarzan
Negative comment removed!

2 hours ago, Thefrogman55 said:

Any new media from Xiu???

someone guy uploading her video see the upper link a some guys complaining about fraud by her account, after this he deleted all the videos.

14 hours ago, Thefrogman55 said:

Nothing new? 

There are bits and pieces of other clips showing up in compilations on spankbang if you click through the links that typically come up from the original profile, but the full clips aren't indexed anywhere that I can find.

Gotta be honest, this girl and the quest to find new clips are boring me. With someone like Harper Maddoxx out there actively destroying her asshole with a lovely smile on her face and a determined look in her eye- AND her stuff being easy to find… no competition. 

5 hours ago, longdock said:

https://epawg.com/videos/563426/xiu-yan-hong-1/

this seems to be new, anyone got this?

Looks like a private vid and not viewable, but from the picture no it's not new, had been doing the rounds on tube sites, can't remember if it was part of the original set of vids though

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.