• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Thefrogman55 said:

Hopefully these videos can be uploaded to radeon drive 

It's already purged. Now i was thinking about something new

26 minutes ago, jjw1985 said:

Cool to see some new clips, all seems to be pussy-oriented though. Shame as her ass can take a battering, and this is rosebutt board after all ;)

Best one is this anal oriented with pierced nipples

19 hours ago, Thefrogman55 said:

Anything else on her? Nothing new? 

wish there was more 

sad 

newest post is from two days back...

Someone wondered if she started stretching very young to get such a slack pussy. So how long time does it ordinarily take to get the level of looseness that she has?

1 hour ago, Wr876 said:

Someone wondered if she started stretching very young to get such a slack pussy. So how long time does it ordinarily take to get the level of looseness that she has?

Everyone is built differently.

3 hours ago, Wr876 said:

Yeah looks like someone sleep with her in very young age inserting whole hand in her holes.

On 3/18/2023 at 12:05 AM, xthorgal said:

I tried to contact account on wechat. Its replying and want to send money for video. But accept only alipay or wechatpay. It can be scam or legal but its worth to try. But for foreing person its hard to use these apps and Credit Card want some identity verification. Anybody has experience with chinese pay apps? 

5 hours ago, neij666 said:

I tried to contact account on wechat. Its replying and want to send money for video. But accept only alipay or wechatpay. It can be scam or legal but its worth to try. But for foreing person its hard to use these apps and Credit Card want some identity verification. Anybody has experience with chinese pay apps? 

You are almost certainly being scammed

13 hours ago, Wr876 said:

Like @Rosebuttsaid, it differs depending on the person, no two people are the same.

Can you give me some approximate max and min time and how much pain if any a woman have to push through? Sorry for being stubborn but this question turns me on, I'd love if a woman has to be determined to reach this level :lol:

1 hour ago, Wr876 said:

Can you give me some approximate max and min time and how much pain if any a woman have to push through? Sorry for being stubborn but this question turns me on, I'd love if a woman has to be determined to reach this level :lol:

No. And it's somewhat disconcerting that the thought of a woman having to go through pain is such a turn on for you.

1 hour ago, jjw1985 said:

No. And it's somewhat disconcerting that the thought of a woman having to go through pain is such a turn on for you.

You misunderstood me. I didn't mean any kind of "pain" pain, but the stretching feeling when you're at your limit and uncomfortable to get your hole bigger. Maybe it's not true for others but I always thought you need to be at the limit where it's sort of uncomfortable to get bigger, and that this feeling is what other stretching lovers love. I explained myself very poorly.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.