Visible Polyp on rosebutt missed during colonoscopy

Manthatcan

I recently had a semi unplanned colonoscopy. I’m mid 30s of age and they removed 4 polyps in my descending colon area. All of which came back negative for cancer, but he wants to see me in 3yrs for another colonoscopy.
Here’s my issue! I can feel AND see a little polyp on my rose when I’m loosened up and pushing it out to a small prolapse. I try to keep an eye on it growing but don’t notice much.  I didn’t inform him before the procedure as I was embarrassed.  After the procedure when I asked where the polyps were I replied that I was pretty sure I had one in my texting area I could feel. His reply was it’s probably a fold or hemorrhoid..  the procedure was over so there wasn’t much I could do. I paid $2500 out of pocket for the procedure so I guess I’ll keep an eye on it for 3yrs and tell myself it’s prob not cancerous since the other ones were not.  Any opinions?  Thanks I’m advance.  

It could be he disregarded it because it's a type of skin tag. My wife and her sister developed them in their pussy lips and inside from extreme stretching to get huge and loose. I don't have any yet, but a stretched out ass-cunt would be no different.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.