Recommended rosebutt pump and time interval

Tempileul

Hello,

I am interesting this subject,please tell me about who have experience. Like preferred pump type, pumping sessions time etc.

I really appreciate all the information.

Edited by teletarzan

• teletarzan changed the title to Recommended rosebutt pump and time interval

This is really a case by case with each person and how their body reacts to pumping.  I personally have never been able to pump successfully (albeit I'm probably using the wrong pumps since I only have a penis pump that I remove the rubber seal from).  Each time it's either been very uncomfortable with my hit bone compressing on the pump or when I used to push the entire vacuum in, I couldn't maintain a vacuum for more than a few minutes before discomfort settled.  I've played with others who'll just pump for 30 minutes sessions before we played with each other.  

I used to pump often. I found that other than swelling my red fist meat, it did nothing to engender my prolapse. These days it’s all about toys and pushing. 

That being said, it IS nice to see a clear tube full of inner cunt meat. 

After a good anal session this weekend where I could feel my prolapse truly begin to push out, here are my tips:

Depth toys - namely the slink, but you want to widen the whole rectum and inner sphincter.

Psychedelics - the 5-ht1b action really induces the pushing sensation and allowed me to force my prolapse out further than I ever have before.

As for the pump itself. Its the same as others here. I have managed to get it in and pump successfully but its also pretty uncomfortable and at times painful, so its not something I seek to do too often. Also during the act itself, I have to keep edging myself to keep my head in it but if I cum with the pump in then it's very uncomfortable and I just want to get it out. I'll definitely do it again, but I wish that I had someone I could orally service while my guts are sucked out of my asshole.

2 hours ago, Upthebutt said:

Psychedelics - the 5-ht1b action really induces the pushing sensation and allowed me to force my prolapse out further than I ever have before.

I wouldn't recommend that anyone do psychedelics just to induce the pushing sensation - combining drugs with anal play in general is a risky venture . That being said, I'm by no means an angel myself, and I have done my fair share of play while under the influence.
Can you provide some some sort of insight as to why you think that particular neurotransmitter is involved with control of the sphincter? I'm not disagreeing with you, I've had a similar sensations, but wrote it off to the fact that I was under the influence and that everything was already sort of "dilated" if you catch my drift...

Yeah of course if you don't have experience with both anal play and psychedelics separately then I don't recommend combining the two until your a pro at both. However imo the psychedelic class can be safely used since it does not reduce the sensation of pain. If you have a pain in your ass, it'll feel just as bad as when you are sober too. The risks come when you can't feel the pain from your hole.

I suspect 5-ht1b specifically and I've spoken to one other person who agrees on this and thats because its the transmitter more commonly found throughout the body such as in the stomach. When stimulated, this is what results in the nausea sensation and stomach uneasiness on the comeup as well as the body load throughout. I believe that this same process is also "irritating" the bowels maybe similarly to soap inducing a forced pushing sensation on the asshole. Its not exactly the same as soap though because it ofc does not sting or feel painful and you aren't shoving a proper irritant in your hole.

If you want to do this but be safe about it, Id recommend starting with a microdose or threshold dose. You won't trip but you'll still activate those receptors giving the same effect. I enjoy tripping though and it makes me hornier so I go all in.

3 minutes ago, Upthebutt said:

Yeah of course if you don't have experience with both anal play and psychedelics separately then I don't recommend combining the two until your a pro at both. However imo the psychedelic class can be safely used since it does not reduce the sensation of pain. If you have a pain in your ass, it'll feel just as bad as when you are sober too. The risks come when you can't feel the pain from your hole.

I suspect 5-ht1b specifically and I've spoken to one other person who agrees on this and thats because its the transmitter more commonly found throughout the body such as in the stomach. When stimulated, this is what results in the nausea sensation and stomach uneasiness on the comeup as well as the body load throughout. I believe that this same process is also "irritating" the bowels maybe similarly to soap inducing a forced pushing sensation on the asshole. Its not exactly the same as soap though because it ofc does not sting or feel painful and you aren't shoving a proper irritant in your hole.

If you want to do this but be safe about it, Id recommend starting with a microdose or threshold dose. You won't trip but you'll still activate those receptors giving the same effect. I enjoy tripping though and it makes me hornier so I go all in.

That makes sense...

Man, I miss tripping and ass play too though haha. I basically stopped because I felt like I had pushed the doors of perception open to a point where I felt like my psyche was going to suffer ill effects if I continued doing them. So my warning was more about the mental aspect of things, rather than the physical. Although I would say, that the horny heights and adrenaline that you can get from playing while on psychedelics could have a numbing effect, I've certainly had that, but without any incidents fortunately... Anywho - to each their own - be safe ;)

22 minutes ago, ColonVoodoo said:

That makes sense...

Man, I miss tripping and ass play too though haha. I basically stopped because I felt like I had pushed the doors of perception open to a point where I felt like my psyche was going to suffer ill effects if I continued doing them. So my warning was more about the mental aspect of things, rather than the physical. Although I would say, that the horny heights and adrenaline that you can get from playing while on psychedelics could have a numbing effect, I've certainly had that, but without any incidents fortunately... Anywho - to each their own - be safe ;)

Definitely a good thing to know your limit and when to stop. Maybe I'll get to that point one day but for the last 13 years I've been of the mindset that psychedelics are wonderful things to try out and with the variety available its like trying to discover new music. Each psychedelic hits a specific set of receptors making each one unique and thats hugely fascinating.

They also do an amazing job intensifying and heightening the sensations of sex which I love. Not every trip is spent playing with my ass though. Sometimes I take too much and I'm no longer in the right headspace. Like last week I had intended it to be a super sexy night and while it was good, it wasn't the best I had and I felt mostly like I was being filled up and less that pleasurable anal feel we all love.

I plan to keep using psychedelics as long as I am able to. They've provided me with so much insight and meaning that I don't want to stop exploring. I still enjoy life though and keep my use to once per month, which I think is pretty moderate.

In any case, if anybody has any questions about psychedelics and psychedelic anal play, please feel free to reach out!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.