Injured myself and landed in ER

Manthatcan

I am an experienced player who can take 3+ inches past sigmoid and around 5” plugs. One evening I was using my fucking machine with several dif toys around 13”going through sigmoid.  I was using the master series anal link plug which is a semi stiff anal bead type toy. I was going fairly fast and deep while pushing out straining hard and when I stopped quite a bit of blood came out.  More than I’ve had in the past.  No immediate pain or anything so I cleaned up, did a little enema and went on abt my day. Well by the evening time right beside my left hip bone where the sigmoid is I was in horrible pain.  I waited it out a couple days and it got so painful I went to the hospital and had a CT scan done as I thought I had perforated my colon.  I didn’t explain to them how it started.. They diagnosed me with colitis and said my large intestines were inflamed and prescribed the antibiotics Flagyl and Cipro.  Another week goes by and it’s hurting just as bad, severe diarrhea, etc etc.  I go back to the ER bc I was convinced they missed something. After another CT scan and drinking the dye they said same thing, inflamed colon/colitis. 
after 3 weeks it slacked up a decent amount and I’m on week 4-5 and it’s almost gone.  The second hospital referred me to a gastroenterologist so I made an appt next week for a colonoscopy.  I am very very concerned/afraid to have the procedure done.  I’m more afraid of what comments and such will be made to me or about me when he sees how stretched out I am.  I’m sure I have a polyp or two and simple things but I’m a little concerned that wherever the blood came from that day he will see scar tissue and wonder how the hell it got there.  So I’m not really warning anyone of anything in particular  bc the only thing I did dif that day was use that bead toy which was popping and pulling hard on the sigmoid opening when they’d pass through there. It was way smaller in diameter than other toys I use but was stiffer and popping the sigmoid hole hard.   Anyway I guess I’m just looking for moral support on getting a colonoscopy and also available to answer questions regarding this issue if anyone has any.  Thanks for reading 

Hey good luck with the hospital appointment, personally I'd be quite open and honest. It's unlikely anyone will say anything but I certainly wouldn't worry about being truthful. They probably see wrecked assholes all the time. Hope it all goes OK. 

1 hour ago, Darthvin said:

Hey good luck with the hospital appointment, personally I'd be quite open and honest. It's unlikely anyone will say anything but I certainly wouldn't worry about being truthful. They probably see wrecked assholes all the time. Hope it all goes OK. 

They’re bound by oath to not say anything. They may chat about it in the locker room, but you will NOT hear about anything from them in the office or hospital. They could lose their certification. 

And like Darth says, I guarantee they see wrecked holes of all types on all genders all the time.

I didnt know this, wonder if its the same in the UK? To be honest though I guess it wouldn't be very professional if the consultant said 'my what a massive wrecked hole you have' :D

38 minutes ago, Darthvin said:

I didnt know this, wonder if its the same in the UK? To be honest though I guess it wouldn't be very professional if the consultant said 'my what a massive wrecked hole you have' :D

I’ll be getting a colonoscopy soon and I’m 100% sure whoever does it will notice how wrecked my asshole is and how loose my rectum is. As long as they find no pathology, nothing would or should be said. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.