Anyone know where I can buy this toy?

jdeesohs2012

Well I've searched everywhere and can't find it (the exciting life I lead haha) I'm guessing it was custom made for her. 

I spend more than the average person does looking at dildos I know that for a fact :lol: never seen this one. Tbf alexbreecooper played with an inflatable from a company I'd never heard of before recently so everydays a school day as they say. This red thing doesn't look silicone to Me but probably is. Meo do stuff similar and also stretch - their silicone looks different. 

32 minutes ago, Darthvin said:

I spend more than the average person does looking at dildos I know that for a fact :lol: never seen this one. Tbf alexbreecooper played with an inflatable from a company I'd never heard of before recently so everydays a school day as they say. This red thing doesn't look silicone to Me but probably is. Meo do stuff similar and also stretch - their silicone looks different. 

Speaking of silicone, I have a plug that I LOVE that’s made of it but it’s SOLID. No give whatsoever. It’s actually quite comfortable once it’s I but I’m REALLY looking forward to some squishier yet still firm toys and plugs.

I have the stretch fisting set. No give whatsoever. Don't use them much cause the thumbs stick out too much. Quite a challenge as they are definitely man size hands. 

14 hours ago, Darthvin said:

I have the stretch fisting set. No give whatsoever. Don't use them much cause the thumbs stick out too much. Quite a challenge as they are definitely man size hands. 

What are your thoughts on how fist dildo feels vs regular dildo styles or even objects like bottles/squash/egg plants?  Is it worth getting one or does it pretty much just give the same fullness feelings? 

Personally I love fist toys. The feeling when the toy pops in is incredible. Doesn't beat a real fist but isn't far off. Two of my favourite fisting toys are the buttr double trouble and the fist corps. I'll get the sinnovator vestal when I can afford it as it has a larger circumference. 

11 hours ago, Tractor said:

What are your thoughts on how fist dildo feels vs regular dildo styles or even objects like bottles/squash/egg plants?  Is it worth getting one or does it pretty much just give the same fullness feelings? 

Eggplants RULE. My favorite toy.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/26/2022 at 2:05 PM, Rosebutt said:

Eggplants RULE. My favorite toy.

But it’s not big in diameter, I mean if you want 12cm wide eggplant you can’t find it or even larger 13.5cm

On 8/21/2022 at 10:44 AM, Ohyes1978 said:

But it’s not big in diameter, I mean if you want 12cm wide eggplant you can’t find it or even larger 13.5cm

They definitely come in those sizes. Can't quite tell you where to look, maybe middle eastern markets/the bazaar - but I stumbled upon one at the grocers so big that I broke it trying to fit it in me. And I cap out at about 11 cm...

On 7/23/2022 at 11:34 PM, jdeesohs2012 said:

Love this new huge red toy that Jo is using in this video and I would love to bury it in my asshole. Anyone know what it is? 

https://thisvid.com/videos/hotkinkyjo-sexy-red-outfit-fuck-huge-dildo-prolapse/

https://www.servantsextoys.com/store/Probous-p401311535

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.