Communicate to partner I need fisted/stretched more often.

Manthatcan

Question being we’ve gotten way way better at communicating in this subject, but I still have some sort of mental reservation on when/how I ask when I’m craving to be stretched.  We will txt and talk abt new ideas and such but then a couple days later I’m like mentally blocked from asking for the services lol. I want her to be as passionate abt fisting as me so it’s like I sit and wait for her to initiate it and when it doesn’t happen I’m sort of let down and pissed. I believe my feelings abt re-asking are like feeling selfish, don’t want it to seem I enjoy it above having sex with her, seem “gay” to her, etc. I’m not sure what it is really..  do y’all play on a weekly/monthly schedule? Or discuss it the day of, etc.  just curious.  Bc as you prob know it takes a little time cleaning out and preparing to take fists so it can’t be just spur of the moment.   Not sure if it’s a good thing or not but I am LITERALLY addicted to stretching my ass.. if it doenst work out with her I sneak off and push my own limits.
 Thanks in advance. 

Get asked alot in this forum and the answer is mostly the same - just communicate. 8d forgot about wanting your partner to be as enthusiastic as you about something she probably isn't (unless she states so) it's your kink, if she accepts it and wants to please/be involved then happy days. If she doesn't then it's a matter of what you are both willing to accept. Ever since I opened up to my partner and she was obliging, I gotta be honest, she asks me if I want it and I often decline haha. Madness cause I thought I'd jump at the chance everytime. I highly suspect it my be about 'having your cake and eating it' and then realising just having the cake was lovely. 

Maybe just have an open chat and find out what she likes. Nobody is ever the same, especially with kinks. 

Well, I'd love to have an answer, but my gf sees me playing with myself equal cheating... So Im screwed in that regard, if she's not up for play, well my hole won't get stretched. And usually she's wants to when I don't so...:bangin:

I think that if she loves you she will fist you all what you need.

Perhaps she is not into and doesn't get excited when she fists you but if she loves you she will do it lovely and will glad to give you pleasure.

At least this is what happens to me.

I ask her :"I need hypersex" and she answers:" of course my sweetie".

And we both put stockings and high heels and after 20 minutes of self-cleaning, she sucks my penis meanwhile she fists me and then we go to bed and she fists me in several positions, sometimes with both hands and sometimes with one hand.

I would love that she gets excite or stimulate her clitoris with the other hand meanwhile she fists me but she says that doesn't get turned on with the self stimulating of her clitoris..."Don't worry" and kisses me.:wub:

This night I'm whilling to be fisted.

Best regards.

We use to accord that in the night she will fist me and I try to be cleaned for the session with time enough.

I want to buy a bigger toy in order to be more stretched and she can fist me with her both hands easily.

She helps me sometimes to clean the toys and other necessary items like towels, etc.

It's a pity that she doen't want/need/get excited with anal sex to her. 

But if she sees funny till some point fisting me I'm the happiest man in the city. :wub::)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.