How to fist and play deeper

biggapes

Hi all, so my mistress can currently fist me about halfway up for forarm, the goal being up to the elbow, but we're struggling to go deeper. The last couple times she tried to go really deep, it ended up with a little bleeding so we stopped. I regularly play with big toys and like the stretch from wide toys, but never really experimented much with deeper play. For example I love using my Square Peg monster size Egg plug for a stretch.

I bought myself an XL slink which is a real challenge. I think it's a bit too big at the base tbh for any real depth training. The deep bit is quite thin so I don't think it's really helping me stretch my deep insides.

Any tips/methods or toys to use to help me stretch my insides out more and let her fist me deeper? I want practice more depth play as I've heard this can help progress the prolapse further!

My deep fisting and toying journey really didn’t start until I was taking Mr Hankeys XXL El Ray most of they way in. I would practice letting it pop into my sigmoid and then push until it met the transverse turn. 
For some reason that toy was a major turning point for me. It taught me how to relax the sigmoid bend and stretched it pretty good also.  Back to elbow deep fisting.. my gf can get abt 1” from her elbow until she reaches the transverse turn.  Unfortunately my transverse curve doenst like to be stretched or pushed on much. If she repetitively bangs on it fisting me hard it will bleed a little.   Lastly I can remember training and riding a fist toy also when I was learning deep fisting.  It helped me get a feel for what her hand woukd feel like. I would use it on my fucking machine at a decent pace. (Btw.. a fucking machine will spoil you and ruin your ass lol).  Good luck!  

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.