Milking by pushing anal meat

Ohyes1978

Hello, I am able milk myself just by pushing poop out and Semen goes out of my penis, actually poop not goes out because I am empty but I can see that milking is in progress and I don’t need use any hands. 

9 hours ago, Ohyes1978 said:

Hello, I am able milk myself just by pushing poop out and Semen goes out of my penis, actually poop not goes out because I am empty but I can see that milking is in progress and I don’t need use any hands. 

it is not sperm, it is something called white discharge (prostatic fluid), it happens when you push too hard and it develops frequently when you hit prostate regularly. Trick - when you push so hard , insert your fingers and try to pull your internal prolapse then you will see the maximum amount of white discharge.

8 hours ago, Radeon said:

it is not sperm, it is something called white discharge (prostatic fluid), it happens when you push too hard and it develops frequently when you hit prostate regularly. Trick - when you push so hard , insert your fingers and try to pull your internal prolapse then you will see the maximum amount of white discharge.

Nice. I'll keep that in mind. Thanks

7 hours ago, cuckmouse said:

Nice. I'll keep that in mind. Thanks

when this happens, you feel ejaculating and feeling orgasm but without sperm, and it feeels very good :P, out of the world experience but sperm is not ejaculating so you don't feel exhausted or feeing tired. So you can continue your play and do more and more.

On 7/4/2022 at 6:43 PM, Radeon said:

It’s possible to pull out prolapse?

14 minutes ago, Ohyes1978 said:

It’s possible to pull out prolapse?

insert your fingers very deep and made a finger hook, make sure you cut your nails first, and try to feel where your intesting bends grab that part and try to pull very gently, it will be great feeling.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.