Harper Maddox - new talent

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, Saber2001 said:

Harper getting machine fucked with a humungous toy, having her ass footed by a female, her ass fisted by a male, and some simultaneous ass and pussy fisting by a female:

https://thisvid.com/videos/anal-fist-toy-squirt-prol/

Wow

6 minutes ago, Rosebutt said:

No shit. And I LOVE how she pushes so hard. Her anus is huge and looks seriously used. 

Yeah and she loves it.  I think she can definitely get a small hand inside her prolapse. Hope soon. 

11 minutes ago, Thefrogman55 said:

Yeah and she loves it.  I think she can definitely get a small hand inside her prolapse. Hope soon. 

If it’s an act, she deserves an Oscar because she REALLY looks like she loves it and is getting more extreme as time goes on.

And she has that type of prolapse where the inner meat is separate from the inside of the anal ring. Roxy Raye had a similar prolapse. SO hot.

Edited by Rosebutt

12 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

If it’s an act, she deserves an Oscar because she REALLY looks like she loves it and is getting more extreme as time goes on.

And she has that type of prolapse where the inner meat is separate from the inside of the anal ring. Roxy Raye had a similar prolapse. SO hot.

I definitely don't think it's an act. I see it as more of a tier system. 

tier 1: women who do it as a kind of stunt or money maker. They may find it pleasurable here and there, but for the most part, it's a means to make money by doing heavier/more extreme stuff. 

tier 2: women who really like the physical sensation/endorphins from having their ass trained and stretched and fisted, etc. They cum hard and generally like it holistically in the context of being filthy, submissive, and an orgasm-addicted slut. I think this is where Harper Maddox lies. Nothing wrong with it! I've been with about five trainees in my life and most of them fall into this category.

tier 3: all the qualities of tier 2, but also the added component of being truly addicted to destroying and breaking her ass. She would do it for free, in private, with or without the influence of a dominant. A true anal destruction fetishist. This is VERY rare in women. In public life, it's almost nonexistent. To this day I only think Vixen, AnalgirlOlive, and mercilessanalacrobat TRULY have the fetish. 

I'm not saying this to disparage anyone in tier 1 or 2. I'm just sharing my intuition about who has that special twinkle. I could be wrong of course. It's just a spidey sense from a lifetime of searching for a hole destruction queen. I've found one or two and it's just different from someone in tier 2. hard to explain or articulate. 

2 hours ago, NeutralOmen said:

tier 1: women who do it as a kind of stunt or money maker. They may find it pleasurable here and there, but for the most part, it's a means to make money by doing heavier/more extreme stuff. 

tier 2: women who really like the physical sensation/endorphins from having their ass trained and stretched and fisted, etc. They cum hard and generally like it holistically in the context of being filthy, submissive, and an orgasm-addicted slut. I think this is where Harper Maddox lies. Nothing wrong with it! I've been with about five trainees in my life and most of them fall into this category.

tier 3: all the qualities of tier 2, but also the added component of being truly addicted to destroying and breaking her ass. She would do it for free, in private, with or without the influence of a dominant. A true anal destruction fetishist. This is VERY rare in women. In public life, it's almost nonexistent. To this day I only think Vixen, AnalgirlOlive, and mercilessanalacrobat TRULY have the fetish. 

I'm not saying this to disparage anyone in tier 1 or 2. I'm just sharing my intuition about who has that special twinkle. I could be wrong of course. It's just a spidey sense from a lifetime of searching for a hole destruction queen. I've found one or two and it's just different from someone in tier 2. hard to explain or articulate. 

I get it. You may very well be right. Or you could be totally wrong. One never knows unless one actually knows, right?

I will say that a big “tell” is how many of them disappear suddenly and quickly. To me, that indicates that there is an outside nefarious influence at work (an abusive, dominant male) or that they’re not really into it and simply reach a wall and bow out. 

Harper is different (I think) in that she does pro shoots in gorgeous locales but also what look like pretty spontaneous sessions in someone’s crappy living room with people she may or may not know well. And regardless of which setting she’s in, the fundamental fact remains- her asshole is getting destroyed and she seems to really get off on it.

3 hours ago, NeutralOmen said:

@Rosebuttis right in that we'll never really know for sure, about any of them. But going by your tier system I would definitely put harper into tier 3, she's crazy into it. In fact I've never seen anyone get off on extreme anal as much as she does, including those girls you mentioned in your tier 3. She has more than a fetish for it, it's like she's addicted to cumming her brains out while her asshole gets blown out, she's awesome.

Edited by jjw1985

1 hour ago, jjw1985 said:

@Rosebuttis right in that we'll never really know for sure, about any of them. But going by your tier system I would definitely put harper into tier 3, she's crazy into it. In fact I've never seen anyone get off on extreme anal as much as she does, including those girls you mentioned in your tier 3. She has more than a fetish for it, it's like she's addicted to cumming her brains out while her asshole gets blown out, she's awesome.

I just LOVE how pushed-out and large her anus is. I think a lot of girls try to keep their assholes from looking used but she seems to revel in the fact that her asshole is pretty much distended and muscular-looking.

There's a part in that movie - I'm sure she's thinking the woman's whole foot is inside her and she reaches around. I can't make out what she's saying but it really does seem like the cameras aren't even there. It's one of the best clips I've watched lately and I only watch homemade stuff really. 

8 hours ago, Darthvin said:

There's a part in that movie - I'm sure she's thinking the woman's whole foot is inside her and she reaches around. I can't make out what she's saying but it really does seem like the cameras aren't even there. It's one of the best clips I've watched lately and I only watch homemade stuff really. 

I noticed the exact same thing. She teaches around and actually tries to fit the last part in. Totally intoxicating. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.