Lip Plumper on ass lips?

SloppyAssMale

Wondering if anyone has tried putting lip plumper on their ass lips to get them nice and plump. Did a quick search but couldn't find any mention of people trying it.

Vagina pump too ..... Enjoy

On 7/2/2022 at 12:18 AM, SloppyAssMale said:

Wondering if anyone has tried putting lip plumper on their ass lips to get them nice and plump. Did a quick search but couldn't find any mention of people trying it.

On 7/2/2022 at 6:40 AM, Rosebutt said:

What’s a “lip plumper”?

If you want fat asslips, just use a regular cock pump.

lip plumper is lipgloss that includes minor mucus membrane irritants such as cinnamon to generate a flushed color and slight-to-moderate swelling effect on lips; I don’t think the goal of using it would be to actually fully ~plump~ the anal lips (cos most barely do that for oral lips)but moreso in the pursuit of novel sensory experiences with the spirit of experimentation!

I myself have been slightly curious about it but then I realize that I’ve used (& enjoyed) things that are much more irritating where I don’t think it would be worth it for me to go outta my way to buy a tube 

On 7/4/2022 at 3:28 AM, Clara said:

lip plumper is lipgloss that includes minor mucus membrane irritants such as cinnamon to generate a flushed color and slight-to-moderate swelling effect on lips; I don’t think the goal of using it would be to actually fully ~plump~ the anal lips (cos most barely do that for oral lips)but moreso in the pursuit of novel sensory experiences with the spirit of experimentation!

I myself have been slightly curious about it but then I realize that I’ve used (& enjoyed) things that are much more irritating where I don’t think it would be worth it for me to go outta my way to buy a tube 

Don't need it, one hard push and mine engorge fat and purple with a little prolapse sticking out. Unless I pull them open, then it looks really nice.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.