Blood during play

Darthvin

So lately I've being getting blood - nothing major and no leaking after play etc but still a concern. Been going deeper recently and wider - my warm up toy is solid glass plug 75mm diameter and doc Johnson American Bombshell (love that toy) can take both easily and the whole Bombshell in depth. Not sure where the bleed is coming from but I'm always paranoid about perforation. Like I said nothing after, nothing in poop, just during play. 

I know taking a break would probs be an idea but I'm not sure that'll help anyway. The blood is always with mucus although twice with knot toy it looked more like a clot. 

Any advice greatly appreciated. 

I really want to make it to the 4 inches and elbow deep. 

37 minutes ago, Darthvin said:

Thanks for the reply. Always a bit unsettling but good to hear from others that it's fairly normal. 

There are even times when I’ll have some blood at the beginning of play and I’ll continue to play and it will actually stop. 

The body is an amazing thing.

Yes I think the butt is a lot more resilient than we are led to believe as well. After seeing movies of big brushes getting rammed up there I'm pretty sure it isn't as delicate as 9ne would think

Just now, Darthvin said:

Yes I think the butt is a lot more resilient than we are led to believe as well. After seeing movies of big brushes getting rammed up there I'm pretty sure it isn't as delicate as 9ne would think

True but every body is different. What one can do, others cannot. One just needs to be very in tune with their own body.

I am a goddamn heathen who used to refuse to trim or file my fingernails so I almost always had at some minor bleeding every time that I fisted myself… these days I am back to working with the general public so I keep them looking nicer (which only incidentally has the benefit of protecting my anal meat from scratches, ha)

when the mucus spigots are rly flowing (what a mental image xD), it doesn’t take much blood to look really dramatic mixed in! 

On 7/4/2022 at 3:33 AM, Clara said:

I am a goddamn heathen who used to refuse to trim or file my fingernails so I almost always had at some minor bleeding every time that I fisted myself… these days I am back to working with the general public so I keep them looking nicer (which only incidentally has the benefit of protecting my anal meat from scratches, ha)

when the mucus spigots are rly flowing (what a mental image xD), it doesn’t take much blood to look really dramatic mixed in! 

Oh fuck, you would be fun. I even made a video while I fucked myself to orgasm using the bloody mucus from my ruined ass-cunt for sex lube. I was anal bleeding a lot while having my orgasm. It has some rude comments even on heavy-r, but most really enjoy it.

5 hours ago, TinyNutsTim said:

Oh fuck, you would be fun. I even made a video while I fucked myself to orgasm using the bloody mucus from my ruined ass-cunt for sex lube. I was anal bleeding a lot while having my orgasm. It has some rude comments even on heavy-r, but most really enjoy it.

You got a link to your heavy-r page?

7 hours ago, biggapes said:

You got a link to your heavy-r page?

Here you go. It was from the same kind of thing as Clara. Did not know I had a chip out of a fingernail and stuck my fingers up my ass-cunt because it feels good. When I pulled them out they were covered in blood which only got me more horny.

https://www.heavy-r.com/video/306805/Orgasm_after_heavy_anal/

And if you are an anal bleed fan, here is another. By the way, they dipshits at eroprofile have not fixed the video content delivery yet, so it won't play.

https://www.eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/plunger-fuck

Edited by TinyNutsTim

I have a long thread on the subject, this issue tormented me for years.

Taking time off never fixed my bleeding.

What sort of worked for me are charcoal tablets, stop playing for like 2 weeks and during this time take one charcoal tablet before sleeping every night. After doing this my ass is a lot more resilient and won't bleed (maybe just very small amounts) for a few months.

I found no explanation why and I don't know if it would work for someone else. But for me this was the fix, and I've tried a lot of different things.

On 7/8/2022 at 6:21 PM, TinyNutsTim said:

Here you go. It was from the same kind of thing as Clara. Did not know I had a chip out of a fingernail and stuck my fingers up my ass-cunt because it feels good. When I pulled them out they were covered in blood which only got me more horny.

https://www.heavy-r.com/video/306805/Orgasm_after_heavy_anal/

And if you are an anal bleed fan, here is another. By the way, they dipshits at eroprofile have not fixed the video content delivery yet, so it won't play.

https://www.eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/plunger-fuck

GODDAMN TIM that was so hot, holy fuck!!!

you either nicked yourself good and/or did it closer to the opening for the blood to be so thick and vivid… my cunt throbbed when I noticed your fingers were coated in some that seemed to be clotted

I’ve just started teasing myself in preparation for a somewhat-short session but now I kinda wanna IMMEDIATELY rape my hole with something way too big/rough-awkward 

12 hours ago, Clara said:

GODDAMN TIM that was so hot, holy fuck!!!

you either nicked yourself good and/or did it closer to the opening for the blood to be so thick and vivid… my cunt throbbed when I noticed your fingers were coated in some that seemed to be clotted

I’ve just started teasing myself in preparation for a somewhat-short session but now I kinda wanna IMMEDIATELY rape my hole with something way too big/rough-awkward 

Not my anal lips, but it was a little ways up inside me, about half the length of my fingers. There were some really good scratches in there. I had been bleeding quite a while by the time I did the video and I was so horny I could hardly contain it. I guess because my lips and prolapse were well outside so it didn't run down my legs much.

Things like this just made me even more insensitive to bleeding. Even when I bleed from my balls during or after skewering or stirring them I just consider it a part of extreme sex.

Oh, and here you go, beautiful. The plunger fuck video of me sitting hard on a plunger handle just to make my ass-cunt bleed some more. It was a couple of weeks after the other one.

Warning to others, intentional anal bleeding. If you don't like this kind of sex, don't look.

https://www.heavy-r.com/video/323379/Plunger_Fuck/

On 7/11/2022 at 12:44 PM, jackshit said:

I have a long thread on the subject, this issue tormented me for years.

Taking time off never fixed my bleeding.

What sort of worked for me are charcoal tablets, stop playing for like 2 weeks and during this time take one charcoal tablet before sleeping every night. After doing this my ass is a lot more resilient and won't bleed (maybe just very small amounts) for a few months.

I found no explanation why and I don't know if it would work for someone else. But for me this was the fix, and I've tried a lot of different things.

Might have to try that. I don't mind bleeding from my ass-cunt sometimes, like while fisted, but other times I just don't want the mess.

On 7/13/2022 at 11:21 AM, TinyNutsTim said:

Might have to try that. I don't mind bleeding from my ass-cunt sometimes, like while fisted, but other times I just don't want the mess.

From personal experience and from seeing the videos you posted, definitely the bleeding doesn't kill you.

My bleeding is let's say 20% of that from the video. 

To me the biggest problem would be bleeding while someone is fisting me, that can really make the other person feel disgusted/worried/shocked. 

I've bled from something as small as a regular soft sausage.

I also had sessions stuffing my ass with multiple dildos, inflatable plug, deep and hard plugs, metal toys and not had a single drop of blood (that's how I like it).

I still haven't figured out where the blood comes from exactly or why. And also didn't understand why in most cases it stops bleeding if I continue playing.

6 minutes ago, jackshit said:

From personal experience and from seeing the videos you posted, definitely the bleeding doesn't kill you.

My bleeding is let's say 20% of that from the video. 

To me the biggest problem would be bleeding while someone is fisting me, that can really make the other person feel disgusted/worried/shocked. 

I've bled from something as small as a regular soft sausage.

I also had sessions stuffing my ass with multiple dildos, inflatable plug, deep and hard plugs, metal toys and not had a single drop of blood (that's how I like it).

I still haven't figured out where the blood comes from exactly or why. And also didn't understand why in most cases it stops bleeding if I continue playing.

My experiences seem to have been almost identical, and neither of us unique. Sometimes it's while I'm pulling her open to train my prolapse and other times while stretching her out to make her bigger and looser, but it seems to quit on its own. The first time I had an anal bleed I was a little worried, but now it's just part of the activity. Kind of like ball stirring. If you shred the inside of your balls, they are going to swell.

Oh, and yes, I do refer to my ass-cunt as "she" and "her", because it's used as a pussy now.

Ive had the occasional blood as well, sometimes worse than orhers, sometimes it stops after a bit and other times no blood at all with no seemingly one thing that causes it.  I have found that if i use something more squared off (great prostate stim) i often end up with blood in my cum, any of you ever experienced this? 

36 minutes ago, Tractor said:

Ive had the occasional blood as well, sometimes worse than orhers, sometimes it stops after a bit and other times no blood at all with no seemingly one thing that causes it.  I have found that if i use something more squared off (great prostate stim) i often end up with blood in my cum, any of you ever experienced this? 

Now THAT sounds like a medical issue that you should look into ASAP.

18 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

Now THAT sounds like a medical issue that you should look into ASAP.

It goes away within a day to 3, from what ive found basically you can rupture veins etc in the prostate etc and it comes out that way, i just avoid opbects with squared off corners now and that seems to prevent it,just was curious if anyone else here had experienced it

57 minutes ago, Tractor said:

It goes away within a day to 3, from what ive found basically you can rupture veins etc in the prostate etc and it comes out that way, i just avoid opbects with squared off corners now and that seems to prevent it,just was curious if anyone else here had experienced it

Ok but that would have me at the ER ASAP. 

• 2 weeks later...

Googled this and NHS (over here in UK) states its not normally anything to  worry about. Surprisingly can happen with enlarged prostrate which obviously happens with anal play. 

Didnt read through all the answers tbh, but usually one of the first reasons for blood during anal are hemorrhoids...they are a pain in the ass when it comes to that believe me... they can tear easily and then the streams flow....

I would check for that first...

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/13/2022 at 12:02 AM, TinyNutsTim said:

Not my anal lips, but it was a little ways up inside me, about half the length of my fingers. There were some really good scratches in there. I had been bleeding quite a while by the time I did the video and I was so horny I could hardly contain it. I guess because my lips and prolapse were well outside so it didn't run down my legs much.

Things like this just made me even more insensitive to bleeding. Even when I bleed from my balls during or after skewering or stirring them I just consider it a part of extreme sex.

Oh, and here you go, beautiful. The plunger fuck video of me sitting hard on a plunger handle just to make my ass-cunt bleed some more. It was a couple of weeks after the other one.

Warning to others, intentional anal bleeding. If you don't like this kind of sex, don't look.

https://www.heavy-r.com/video/323379/Plunger_Fuck/

What does stirring mean?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.