Advice at 12 to 13 inches deep

Darthvin

As title says - I seem to be struggling around 12 to 13 inches (300mm) even with a small diameter (1.8 inch) I wouldn't say it hurts but it's very 'tight' and not particularly pleasurable. Anyone else hit problems here and any advice? I'm aiming for 18 inches no more. (average length to elbow) 

Edited by Darthvin
Spelling mistake

Did you try one of these toys yet? Personally  I wouldnt focus on the length but on the pleasure. Thats what its all about anyway? If its not pleasurable why do it.

http://img-hw.xvideos-cdn.com/videos/thumbslll/45/81/56/458156b59a3d1d7ba2099054497aadf1/458156b59a3d1d7ba2099054497aadf1.3.jpg

41 minutes ago, cranappletool said:

Did you try one of these toys yet? Personally  I wouldnt focus on the length but on the pleasure. Thats what its all about anyway? If its not pleasurable why do it.

http://img-hw.xvideos-cdn.com/videos/thumbslll/45/81/56/458156b59a3d1d7ba2099054497aadf1/458156b59a3d1d7ba2099054497aadf1.3.jpg

True but there IS something to the accomplishment that is pleasurable.

I'm not Into depth persay but I've realised to be able to grow  prolapse you gotta go deep. But yes, I've got those toys. However I must admit going deep lately seems to interest me. Ultimately, I just want my partners arm in me. She fisted me hard other night and took control a bit  (not like her) punch fisted me inside and ruined me for a few days. I want deeper but has to be with long gloves and ready and willing (sensory issues haah) 

Rosebutt

I like to think as the pleasure factor as the thing telling me I was being safe. As soon as I got off that track and into the dimensions game I felt there was more risk of bodily harm.

I have spent years trying to pass that barrier of 30 cms. Now I alternate in width and depth with the aim that I can take a fist at those 30 cms. Every inch I gain gives me great pleasure.

Apologies for the errors when translating into English

I've bought the Boss Hog (M) for this purpose alone. 30 cm is right around where the sigmoid colon narrows (or bends around) and to stretch and straighten that part takes time and patience, don't hurt yourself in the proces, but try to enjoy it instead ;)

I've recently got the square peg long neck so will see how that goes. Unfortunately it's only 12 inches but would be quite and achievement 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.