Share your experience with poppers. Tips, tricks and safety

Nyrose

There are many millions of users of poppers around the world. Online you can read about a lot of different positives, but also a lot of negatives.
I think there are few who think poppers are healthy, but if you look over other things such as alcohol, smoke, fatty foods, sugar, etc., then poppers are not alone in this.

I myself have tried poppers in small quantities, and from what I understand you should steer clear of everything that contains propyl. Amyl / Pentyl has been what I have tried, and I have never had any side effects other than a small yellow field in the field of view for 2-3 min.

I want you who do this to share your experience with others on this forum. Feel free to share how you inhale, how often and how much. Feel free to share unwanted events as well.

7 hours ago, Nyrose said:

There are many millions of users of poppers around the world. Online you can read about a lot of different positives, but also a lot of negatives.
I think there are few who think poppers are healthy, but if you look over other things such as alcohol, smoke, fatty foods, sugar, etc., then poppers are not alone in this.

I myself have tried poppers in small quantities, and from what I understand you should steer clear of everything that contains propyl. Amyl / Pentyl has been what I have tried, and I have never had any side effects other than a small yellow field in the field of view for 2-3 min.

I want you who do this to share your experience with others on this forum. Feel free to share how you inhale, how often and how much. Feel free to share unwanted events as well.

I dont read any connection to anal play or something. Just remember, this is not a drugforum.

I know it's not a drug forum. I had never mentioned any other substance than this. But poppers have been known to make anal sex better, and it is mainly used for this in my opinion. Therefore I would like to ask others here on the forum :) I think it has a decent effect for stretching, and gives more pleasure in small amounts.

/r/popperpigs on reddit is an excellent community for this btw.

Poppers are okay for this and will help you get further, but often its so finicky and adds more to do for playing that my head doesn't get into it quite as much.

Poppers are a powerful anal relaxant. Its effect lasts less than a minute, but it definitely helps with anal sex.
It was used to help in cardiac crises (now other products are used for that).
Its abuse can have negative effects, but used in moderation can greatly improve anal sessions.

I never used them to enhance my anal skills, but I certainly use them to masturbate once i have my plug or toy inside. When i want a reeally strong sensation i put a bit at the end of a sock, roll it and inhale it. you should be careful with this technique, it can burn your throat. I consider it a hard drug since it looks inofensive but can cause a loot of problems. The most common with vision

• 1 year later...

I'm interested in the negative effects, please let us know them.

Thank you very much...

If poppers could be necessary to achieve prolapse thanks to them I achieve it, I would give them a try but the issues with the heart rate mean a big concern for me...My heart is more important than my possible prolapse.

Bu the temptation is here, I must admit it.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.