A GIF of Siswet trying a suuuuuper sized 4.5 inch wide butt plug! Her widest yet?

10 minutes ago, dg41384 said:

It's 100% safe to assume that she's going to take a break for a while, as the number of new mothers who feel sexy, much less horny or willing to disrobe on camera, is pretty limited. I imagine she'll be back to posting before too long - she really seems to enjoy doing crazy shit for her fans, and she has that club she bought to fund until/unless it becomes profitable on its own.

That being said: it might be harder to keep up with the usual release rate of content, particularly as the kid gets old enough to wander around in the evening looking for juice or snacks. Unless she finds a new studio space, the day is likely coming sooner rather than later where she posts a retirement video or her posts dwindle into nothingness - while researching for posting this comment, I was going to hold up the delightfully cute Diana Blake as an example of a mommy who's also a camgirl. While I think that was true in the few years after her pregnancy (or pregnancies), she seems to have disappeared from Twitter and various cam sites between 2020 and 2021 and doesn't have anything more recent on ManyVids than "April 21" (the year isn't posted by the date for any of her ManyVids offerings).

I simply don't get the overwhelming need to procreate- esPECially when you do what she does. You think that kid isn’t going to find out about mom? You think he won’t get absolutely SMOKED growing up by other kids who find out that his/her mom was an anal whore online? Same with Bonnie Rotten. I’d love to check in and see how THAT’s going.

Listen, people can do whatever the fuck they want in life but I think it’s severely selfish to do what she’s doing. Her offspring will most certainly suffer for it and growing up is hard enough as it is.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.