A GIF of Siswet trying a suuuuuper sized 4.5 inch wide butt plug! Her widest yet?

• Wr876 changed the title to A GIF of Siswet trying a suuuuuper sized 4.5 inch wide butt plug! Her widest yet?

I've never seen anyone take that size plug before, and some pretty insane stretchers have tried it. I agree with the poster above, I suspect it's physically impossible. Even if their ass could theoretically stretch enough to take it, the skeletal structure would prevent it. Although I'm open to Siswet proving me wrong...

2 hours ago, jjw1985 said:

I've never seen anyone take that size plug before, and some pretty insane stretchers have tried it. I agree with the poster above, I suspect it's physically impossible. Even if their ass could theoretically stretch enough to take it, the skeletal structure would prevent it. Although I'm open to Siswet proving me wrong...

Retsamfist can take a plug that I believe is about as wide as The Challenge and her hips doesn't look particularly wide, though it's hard to see as there aren't many pictures where it's easy to see.

https://xhamster.com/videos/tiny-clip-with-huge-butt-plug-9987430?_ga=2.143643772.879637732.1649890473-626755926.1649890473

KLCh5NU.png

BJPGaUAFwsbypnplafnCYKxpn4-I-8Aqnd_geGrN

As we can see with Retsamfist, even if the plug looks impossibly wide for her body/hip width, insertion can still be possible.

Siswet seems to have slightly narrow hips with how she's built though, so maybe it's not possible for her. She is however pretty tall, 1.76 m I believe (the Dutch are the tallest people in the world!) so her hips might be wider than they look.

Can't resist sharing a pic of our beauty ;)

zbopTgd.jpg

On 4/13/2022 at 4:17 PM, vc2002 said:

Not to mention that some guy on internet did before: 

https://www.xvideos.com/video2025871/huge_butt_plug_anus_and_ass_stretching

Plus males typically have smaller hip width than females.

I also did it. The same exact plug. It was an absolute pain to get out, because the plastic is way too hard.

I had to popper up and pull with two hands while pushing as hard as I could.

I then threw it away.

I am now playing with better, much better toys.

I do not recommend these toys.

9 hours ago, AzFrNick said:

I also did it. The same exact plug. It was an absolute pain to get out, because the plastic is way too hard.

I had to popper up and pull with two hands while pushing as hard as I could.

I then threw it away.

I am now playing with better, much better toys.

I do not recommend these toys.

Are there any toys you would recommend with a similar width?

Siswet is quite accessable on Reddit, so she might take note of a recommendation for a comfortable toy with the same width.

6 hours ago, Wr876 said:

Are there any toys you would recommend with a similar width?

Siswet is quite accessable on Reddit, so she might take note of a recommendation for a comfortable toy with the same width.

Anything Bad Dragon, really.

She's already hilted bigger toys than this one.

Edited by AzFrNick

22 hours ago, AzFrNick said:

Right, you do not want to use firm large toys.

well it's a continuum. if you go too soft, you're not *actually* training to that size. so I think graduating with soft toys and inflatable toys very slowly and safely, then slightly increasing the hardness(within reason) is the best way to really permanently alter your body. I'm not advocating for anything dangerously firm. I'm just saying some of these massive toys are SO soft and spongy that the assholes aren't as huge as they appear.

1 hour ago, NeutralOmen said:

well it's a continuum. if you go too soft, you're not *actually* training to that size. so I think graduating with soft toys and inflatable toys very slowly and safely, then slightly increasing the hardness(within reason) is the best way to really permanently alter your body. I'm not advocating for anything dangerously firm. I'm just saying some of these massive toys are SO soft and spongy that the assholes aren't as huge as they appear.

100% truth. Some of these “I finally conquered the XXXXL!!!1” are actually dubious as you can see the thing squishing down as they apply pressure to it.

• 2 weeks later...

I think that Retsamfist already has the exact 4.5 inch toy in here collection (see below). I just haven't seen a picture or video showing her using it though...

xxqQ1en.jpeg

23 hours ago, Flytrap said:

I think that Retsamfist already has the exact 4.5 inch toy in here collection (see below). I just haven't seen a picture or video showing her using it though...

xxqQ1en.jpeg

No, it’s the ass servant 3.75 inches wide.

• 3 months later...

I doubt she can take the plug. I manage it a couple of times some years ago. It was not a pleasure. I also learned, that a less stretched hole actually helps to take the pressure of the bones, as it squeezes the toy too. Now that my hole is superwide, I notice the hard limit of my bones waaay quicker. I can take 10cm wide dildo 40cm deep, but 10,5cm hard plug causes pain.

I guess She will have the same kind of issues. It is honestly not worth it. I would rather want to see her going "ballsdeep" on the BossHogg. That is definitely something she can conquer.

15 minutes ago, naztea said:

I doubt she can take the plug. I manage it a couple of times some years ago. It was not a pleasure. I also learned, that a less stretched hole actually helps to take the pressure of the bones, as it squeezes the toy too. Now that my hole is superwide, I notice the hard limit of my bones waaay quicker. I can take 10cm wide dildo 40cm deep, but 10,5cm hard plug causes pain.

I guess She will have the same kind of issues. It is honestly not worth it. I would rather want to see her going "ballsdeep" on the BossHogg. That is definitely something she can conquer.

Well now that she’s pregnant, none of this matters. Her playroom will now become the baby’s room. Adult toys will now be replaced with kiddie toys. 

So reading this make me feel like I'm getting there haha. I've trained alot with solid toys (glass and steel - proper plugs not random items) I can take 80mm solid Meo aluminium hollow stretcher and have nearly got down on the smaller brother to the red boy challenge. I always wondered if the videos we see make everything look bigger due to body size/camera angle/softness of toy etc. I'm stuck but can take 11 inch firm anal bomb from JT https://www.johnthomastoys.co.uk/product-page/john-thomas-anal-bomb-platinum-silicone-butt-plug not very giving this thing. 

8 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

Well now that she’s pregnant, none of this matters. Her playroom will now become the baby’s room. Adult toys will now be replaced with kiddie toys. 

Who said that? You....?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2022 at 3:44 PM, Rosebutt said:

It’s what I assume with be reality soon enough.

It's 100% safe to assume that she's going to take a break for a while, as the number of new mothers who feel sexy, much less horny or willing to disrobe on camera, is pretty limited. I imagine she'll be back to posting before too long - she really seems to enjoy doing crazy shit for her fans, and she has that club she bought to fund until/unless it becomes profitable on its own.

That being said: it might be harder to keep up with the usual release rate of content, particularly as the kid gets old enough to wander around in the evening looking for juice or snacks. Unless she finds a new studio space, the day is likely coming sooner rather than later where she posts a retirement video or her posts dwindle into nothingness - while researching for posting this comment, I was going to hold up the delightfully cute Diana Blake as an example of a mommy who's also a camgirl. While I think that was true in the few years after her pregnancy (or pregnancies), she seems to have disappeared from Twitter and various cam sites between 2020 and 2021 and doesn't have anything more recent on ManyVids than "April 21" (the year isn't posted by the date for any of her ManyVids offerings).

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.