Bruising around anus

crazydan27

Hello,

Been playing off and on for years now and had my first minor scare of any permanent damage (if that's even the best word for it) I've been developing my rose pretty well for the past few months now and after my usual stretch and push sessions, I noticed right at the bottom of my anus (closest to the tailbone) there was a swollen bit, about the size of a small grape and it was turning purple. I got really nervous at first but it didn't swell any more and was only uncomfortable at its worst. I looked it up and all things led me to thinking it was a perianal hematoma. The discomfort and swelling were gone within a few hours and there's been nothing more since other than a bruise around that area which grew for about 12 hours into I'd say about an inch or two from the area. I've been monitoring it and it's unchanged since that first day so I'm assuming it'll be fine and I'm just taking a break from play until it's healed. Should I be more concerned?

As with anything that concerns you - doctors and not forums are your best bet. But just sounds like a bodily response to anal play. The rose shall we say does darken during intense play, not sure about bruising though. But as I say, doctors is better than forum 

I told myself if there was any pain after a few hours I'd go see a doc but no pain at all since and fading bruise has led me to just take a break. Was curious if anyone else has had similar. Thanks for the input!

• 3 weeks later...

No, the only thing that swells here is my fat, purple anal lips. But I like those, so no problems for me.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.