Long term plug and orgasm denial

amateurplug

Hello! Hope you all are ok.

I am trying to use my plug in long term and not masturbate. It’s being pretty weird because i can easily not masturbate while plugged, but when i am not plugges i am quite horny. Today i was driving my car and man, i was on fire. I could cum easily if i tried. Do anyone does also wear plugs and dont masturbate? Do you feel or felt in the past like me in the car?

Have a nice day!

Of course that's one of the reasons i love being plugged. But anyhow, i prefer to be locked as well with a chastity so in no way i would come in the position to cum. Just love being bottom and being filled ((@))

9 hours ago, Mace90 said:

Of course that's one of the reasons i love being plugged. But anyhow, i prefer to be locked as well with a chastity so in no way i would come in the position to cum. Just love being bottom and being filled ((@))

And being locked makes you more horny? I tried it a couple of times but i was super excited feeling that in my cock haha

Of course when I'm plugged I need to masturbate. 

But not all the time...Just enjoy the feeling of being fullfilled.

It a winner combo, you should practice it more, CHASTITY + PLUG - the longer the better :)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.