What do rosebutts/prolapses really feel like??

prettylewdthoughts

I've never really found anyone who was able to thoroughly describe what a rosebutt/prolapse feels like (when you push it out and why it feels good). And ive been soo curious about this for a long time. Ive been working towards one but given that progress is slow it leaves me wondering a lot what it feel like. 

13 hours ago, prettylewdthoughts said:

I've never really found anyone who was able to thoroughly describe what a rosebutt/prolapse feels like (when you push it out and why it feels good). And ive been soo curious about this for a long time. Ive been working towards one but given that progress is slow it leaves me wondering a lot what it feel like. 

I'm working towards one myself too and from what I have read, it's mostly a mental thing. You don't really feel anything special when it's out. The fact that you can grab it and play with it is the only feeling you're going to get. 

But like I said, it's what I've read. Other people might experience it differently.

I have a rosebutt at the moment which pushes out a little bit when I push really hard and I don't really feel it coming out. The only thing I do feel is my insides pushing against my anus from the inside, but this might be nothing special because after 15 years of playing you forget how your ass felt before you started stretching.

• 6 months later...
On 2/19/2022 at 10:15 AM, prettylewdthoughts said:

It's actually like nothing that can be described, like nothing in this world. For me, when I stretch really wide and get really loose and pull my ass-cunt open and push, the sensation is so pleasurable I can't stop pushing until I almost pass out. Like this, I thought the timer would never go off.

40053921.jpg?h=8FqOLsEK7Wg6pxrt8ri86g&e=

Edited by TinyNutsTim

On 9/17/2022 at 11:14 AM, imsnowman72 said:

Wow. Nice prolapse/Rosebutt.  Thank you for sharing.

I really want to get more of me outside and my anal lips to engorge even more, but there are so many other extreme sex activities and I get easily addicted to them, like ball skewering and stirring, for example.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/14/2022 at 10:00 PM, TinyNutsTim said:

40053921.jpg?h=8FqOLsEK7Wg6pxrt8ri86g&e=

Tim, I wanna absolutely makeout with that disgusting thing!!

beautiful swollen lips and a meaty red tongue to suck & swirl my tongue around??? fuuuck

not to mention that I’m SURE you wouldn’t mind me nibbling my teeth all on it, hm?

On 10/8/2022 at 1:58 PM, imsnowman72 said:

I think I'll pass on those two.

There really is no pain and it typically is quite pleasurable. But as I say, your balls, your business. Not for me to judge.

On 10/28/2022 at 5:52 PM, Clara said:

Tim, I wanna absolutely makeout with that disgusting thing!!

beautiful swollen lips and a meaty red tongue to suck & swirl my tongue around??? fuuuck

not to mention that I’m SURE you wouldn’t mind me nibbling my teeth all on it, hm?

Aw! My wife thinks she is beautiful, and so do I a little. Well, tongue and sucking is great, a fat clit is amazing and a fist is heavenly but teeth on my anal lips, they are not like your pussy lips, very sensitive and very thin and bleed easy. The prolapse is quite delicate, too. But I would not feel that, it is quite numb. And thank you very much for the observations, very sweet, but very sexy-nasty, too.

Edited by TinyNutsTim

On 11/1/2022 at 11:11 PM, TinyNutsTim said:

Aw! My wife thinks she is beautiful, and so do I a little. Well, tongue and sucking is great, a fat clit is amazing and a fist is heavenly but teeth on my anal lips, they are not like your pussy lips, very sensitive and very thin and bleed easy. The prolapse is quite delicate, too. But I would not feel that, it is quite numb. And thank you very much for the observations, very sweet, but very sexy-nasty, too.

awwhhhh I just love filthy degrading talk, I absolutely think the fact that it’s borne of such work and consistency gives it an inherent beauty no matter what it looks like :) 

On 11/5/2022 at 12:17 AM, Clara said:

awwhhhh I just love filthy degrading talk, I absolutely think the fact that it’s borne of such work and consistency gives it an inherent beauty no matter what it looks like :) 

Exactly why I think a huge, loose pussy with or without a uterine prolapse is so beautiful and sexy. The same for a stretched out ass-cunt or prolapse. The person enjoying these things is in such pleasure makes it that much more beautiful. Yes, even a bulging, long anal prolapse is sexy, and when she really pushes like Maria86 does causing huge veins to turn blue and bulge, it is beautiful. Do I think my own ass-cunt is beautiful? No, but it is sexy and to my wife it is beautiful, too.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.