question about prolapses that need to be pushed back in

cranappletool

I see videos where people after they prolapse really far have to push it back in. I would think if a person was into prolapsing

that the point when it sticks out and you have to push it back in that the person would freak and stop doing prolapsing.

Anyone here get their prolapse so far out they have to put it back in?

Dont you kind of freak and want to quit at that point?

Depends on the person. 

Personally, I think it sounds incredibly hot to have a huge, floppy, uncontrollable prolapse that only grows larger every day, and I train mine to be more like this as often as I can, but I can definitely see why most people would freak out about it. 

If mine ever gets that large, I wouldn't see the point of freaking out and quitting, seeing as you'd already be past the threshold of no return. Might as well keep stretching and pushing to see how big you can make it. 

On 2/11/2022 at 11:36 PM, cranappletool said:

videos where people after they prolapse really far have to push it back in

links? it would be useful to know who you're talking about. but also, just because in a video someone pushes it back in, doesn't mean that they have to. it could be for effect, or because it feels good. my rose is still pretty small but popping it back in with a hand feels different to drawing it back in with muscle control.

the person would freak and stop doing prolapsing

so if a person had lost control of their prolapse - and I'd reference here someone like Hunger_FF who has possibly the biggest prolapse on the planet and retains full control of it - they would not be able to stop. the point of no return, I'm pretty sure I've already passed it, you know once you start moving a section of your colon down and out of your asshole, there's no stopping or going back. that's when you make the trip to the proctologist's office and get booked in for some surgery. or you live with it...

Dont you kind of freak and want to quit at that point?

it takes a long time to grow and develop a prolapse. it is a slow process. if you enjoy it and you've enjoyed the journey, there's no way you'd suddenly freak out at that point. plus, even a small rose feels really good (to me at least...) and it's only getting better as it grows. I think it's a bargain that you make with yourself. it's obviously not a 'healthy choice; but what the fuck is that anyway? if it feels good, do it. but as I said, once you get to that stage there's no quitting.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.