The Stretch Sorority - Chapter 6

heavyandhorny1

**It's been awhile but I am back and posting Chapter 6 here now. I will be working on Chapter 7 soon but it will go up on my Patreon first. (patreon.com/heavyandhorny) I hope you enjoy it and please give me any feedback. Thanks!*

The next few days were hard. Not only were my holes still recovering, my mind was running wild with thoughts on what Friday night would bring. The days and nights were fairly uneventful, I went to class, came home, masturbated. Of course I fisted my cunt and asshole every day, but with plenty of lube and not nearly as rough as before. I didn’t want to lose my stretch, but also wanted my holes to not be in pain all the time.

By the time Friday came I was a wreck with nervousness and excitement. My pussy felt like it was dripping non-stop all day and I had to make multiple trips to the bathrooms at school to either get off, clean up, or a combination of both. It was a long day of classes and group projects and while I didn’t really want to do them, at least it kept me occupied and my mind off 9pm that night. 

I got home around 7pm and went up to my room. I was way too nervous to eat and just fell on to my bed and turned on the TV. I tried as hard as I could to relax but my mind kept going to the upcoming meeting. What was going to happen? Who would be there? Just Erica and Megan? Others? Why did we have to meet in the basement? Was I being tested? Thought after thought ran through my head as I laid there, my hand gently rubbing my soaking pussy as the minutes ticked by.

It was 8:45pm and I decided I should at least get ready. I had no idea what to wear so I just put on a thong, jeans and a tank top. It was my first time wearing jeans all week and subconsciously maybe it was some kind of layer of protection. My heart was beating faster as I looked at my phone, 8:50pm. 

Leaving my room I walked down the stairs, I was feeling a little light headed if I’m honest. The week of nervousness, excitement, and lack of eating due to those two things were taking effect. The good news was the jeans were no longer tight. Small victories I guess.

I finally reached the basement and went into the back room. My brain immediately went into overdrive. Erica was standing near the centre table adjusting some machines that were attached. I had no idea what they were but I was definitely getting worried. She was wearing what looked like her regular school attire, black heels, stockings, a tight knee length skirt and a white blouse, however now the sleeves were rolled up. Sitting in one of the chairs in the room was Megan. Her eyes were on me as I walked in. She stood up revealing her outfit of a white micro bikini and sky high stripper heels. It seemed like an odd outfit for the situation, but she looked amazing. I felt like I was going to cum right then and there.

“Well hello Julie,” Erica said, turning from the table and looking me over.

“Ummm… hi…” the nervousness was pouring through my voice.

“How are you this evening?” 

“I’m… uhhh… good…” I stammered back.

“Well good… we need to talk. So why don’t you take a seat for a minute?” Erica motioned to an open lounge chair.

I moved over to it and sat down, my legs together, my hands on my knees, scared, nervous, excited.

“So, let me just get right to it. The Sorority needs to raise some money. It’s something we do from time to time to ensure that we can continue offering our… exclusive activities,” Erica started, I smiled. “We have an event coming up next Saturday and I suggested that you would be a perfect participant to help show off what we do, and to help us raise the most money.”

I looked at her a little in shock, “oh… OK.”

“It’s up to you if you want to do this of course, but from what I’ve heard from Megan it seems like you’d not only be the perfect fit for this event, but that you would also enjoy it very much,” Erica added.

I looked over at Megan and gave her a knowing glance before turning back to Erica.

“Ummm… what would I have to do exactly?” I asked before glancing past her to the table set up with whatever it was.

“Well, basically whatever the patrons want you to do. Essentially you will be a sex toy for them to use that evening… but don’t worry we will be there to watch and make sure nothing untoward happens. You will be safe, I promise.” 

I believed her. Something about her put me at ease. Something about her made me want to do what she said.

I took a minute to collect my thoughts before answering. “Well… I guess… OK. I mean it does sound like fun!”

“Great! Really really great! I’m sure you will love it,” Erica said with a smile. “Now I will warn you it will probably be pretty intense as the patrons will want to see what you are capable of. That’s actually why I asked you to meet me here tonight. In order for you to be ready for next weekend’s event you need some further training.”

“Oh… well OK…” I was now past the nervous stage and fully excited. My pussy was wet as I thought about all of the things that people might get me to do next weekend. I imagined myself getting fisted in all of my holes while everyone watched, getting stretched out like the slut that I was.

“Great… well are you ready to get started?” Erica asked, shifting her stance a little.

“Absolutely!” I said with a giant smile. I stood up from my seat and was ready for whatever came next.

“Well first things first, strip please,” Erica stated.

I slipped my shoes off and my socks, leaving them beside the chair before undoing my jeans and pushing them down, stepping out of them and folding them. Next my panties were removed and finally my thank top, everything placed on the chair, my naked body now on display.

“Hmmmm very nice Julie, I can see that you have lost some weight just like I said,” Erica said.

I blushed, it felt weird, I wanted to stand up for myself, but I didn’t. I took the complement and kept it, I was skinnier, that was good, my brain was submissive mush.

“Now, we need to get you prepared for training, so Megan please help Julie get ready while I finish setting up,” Erica said, turning her attention back to the table.

I walked over to Megan with a huge smile on my face, “hey,” I said.

“Hey you,” she said back with an equally big smile.

I followed her into the large shower and watched as she turned on the water. Her bikini didn’t leave much to the imagination, not that I needed to imagine what was underneath. Within a few seconds the water was a nice warm temperature. Megan switched the output so it was coming from a small nozzle obviously meant for one purpose.

“OK, bend over,” Megan said. 

I did as I was told, bending at the waist. I felt the cold metal tip start to probe my ass as Megan began to push the hose in. Of course my hole opened right up and allowed her to push the whole nozzle in without any issues.

“Ready?” she asked.

“Yes.”

I felt my ass and then my bowels began to fill up with warm water. The stream was slow enough so we could gauge when I was full. Eventually it turned off, the nozzle was removed and we waited. I sat down in the shower and rubbed my pussy as I waited. Megan watched me while standing, her heels making it hard to maneuver. Our eyes locked as I continued to play with myself, slowly pushing two then three fingers into my pussy. 

“OK, get up and push,” Megan said as if a timer had gone off.

I got up from my position and stood near the large drain, pushing my ass out and relaxing. My enema full of brown water and shit came flying out splattering on the floor before being washed away by the running water. “Mmmmmm” I moaned. It felt amazing being so full and then releasing the pressure. I ran my hand down my ass and then around to my pussy.

“One more time,” Megan said as she lined the nozzle up with my ass again.

I pushed my ass out so she could slide it in nice and easily. This time she pushed it further and I could feel the hose start to slide into my hole a few inches. The water filled me again and I savoured the feeling of being filled up.

Once done I immediately got down on my hands and knees, lowering my head to the floor, letting gravity work the water deeper into my bowels. My legs were spread wide and I brought my fingers back up to my pussy, rubbing my soaking slut hole. I turned my head to the side to see Megan standing there rubbing her own pussy through her bikini.

“Megan…” I said in soft tone.

“Ya?”

“Please fist my pussy…” I moaned.

I saw her smile as she carefully walked over to me, she leaned over and immediately inserted four fingers into my cunt, on the next thrust five fingers, and on the third her whole fist. I didn’t need to be warmed up anymore, my sluthole was so used a fist fit immediately. It was who I was now, and I loved it.

In the corner of my eye I could see Erica leaning against the wall, watching, smiling, all while Megan began to sink her fist deeper into my cunt while my ass was full of my enema. I felt so full, but also so needed, I wanted more.

“Empty yourself…” Erica said from outside the shower.

The look I gave her asked, “now?”

She nodded her head and I pushed out my ass, Megan’s fist staying in my pussy. I could feel the liquid working its way through me until it finally exploded out of my ass, it flew up in the air and landed on my back and dribbled down onto my head. It was so gross, so disgusting, but I wanted more of it. I pushed myself back harder onto Megan’s fist as my ass opened again and another spray of enema flew over me. Suddenly my head was laying in a puddle of my own filth. It wasn’t dark like the first time, this was lighter, more like an after wash, but still, I knew what it was. It pooled under my cheek. My breathing was hard.

“Taste it…” Erica said.

My eyes went wide as I looked over at her. She had her skirt hiked up and her hand was rubbing her cunt inside her panties. I couldn’t resist her.

My tongue extended from my mouth and I tasted the dirty liquid under my face. I felt like I was going to be sick at first, but pushed on. The taste was terrible, I couldn’t even describe it, but I was so turned on, so consumed by lust I didn’t stop, I couldn’t stop.

“FUCCCCKKKK!!!” I yelled out as an orgasm overcame me out of nowhere. The fact that I did the most repulsive thing of my life just pushed me over the edge. I shook as I collapsed on the shower floor. 

It took me a few minutes to finally force myself up. My legs were shaky but I did it. I hadn’t even left the shower and I still had my training to do, whatever that was. I squatted and pushed out the rest of the liquid in my bowels before Megan helped me shower, washing away all of the filth I was covered in.

I excited the shower area into the main room again, Megan following closely behind me. On the table was a pair of white thigh high socks and a pair of pink extremely tall heels.

“Well Julie, that was quite a… start,” Erica said with a chuckle, “are you ready to get started on your training now?”

“Yes!” I said. I was so excited. The orgasm I had in the shower did nothing to slow me down, if anything it turned me on more.

“Good. Now I’d like you to put on the socks and shoes. You’ll need to be comfortable wearing them at least a little bit for next weekend.”

I didn’t say anything, but I was a little scared. The heels looked dangerous, and I wasn’t used to wearing any heels to begin with. I sat on the table and slid the socks on before Megan helped me with the heels. 

“Holy shit these are high,” I said as I started to move around the room, holding Megan’s hand, or the table, or both, trying to get used to the sensation of having this little control over my steps. Each click on the ground made my heart jump again. Eventually I started to get the hang of it. I wasn’t great, but I was able to walk around slowly without any support. Progress.

“OK, that’s enough practice for today. But, I want you to practice every day so you’re ready for the event next weekend, OK?” Erica said, looking at me. I just nodded back in agreement as I continued to focus on not falling.

“Now, Julie, please get up on the table on your hands and knees,” she followed.

I did as I was told, sitting down before swinging my legs up on to the table trying not to hit anything with my heels. Once in position I waited and watched Erica move one of the machines in front of me and screwed on a somewhat thin long dildo. I wasn’t really sure what was going to happen but I was ready for it regardless.

“So Julie, one of the holes you need to get used to using is your throat. We need to remove your gag reflex as much as possible and make you able to take big long toys deep, over and over and over. Does that sound like something you want?” Erica asked very officially.

The way she talked and asked questions made me want to do anything she wanted. It was so calm and secure, it was just the way it was, what was going to happen, there was no over the top language or swearing. It was just the facts.

“Yes… god yes…” I said out in a sultry tone. I never really played with my throat too much, but I knew it needed to be another stretched out hole.

“Good. Now this machine is going to start to move the dildo back and forth OK?” Erica started. As she spoke I could feel Megan place straps over my legs and hands that were holding me up. Then I saw a metal rod get attached to the table and a collar put around my neck, locking me into place. Suddenly I started to panic. “It has a sensor that will tell when the resistance in your throat has lowered and then it will move further in, OK?”

I just nodded. I was in shock. I realized I wasn’t going to be able to stop this half way through, I was stuck now, I was going to be forced to continue. Thoughts of getting out, of leaving were running through me. Did I want to be forced like this? I tried moving but couldn't move more than an inch or two either way. My heart was pumping through my body. I watched in silent horror as Erica moved the machine in front of me and turned it on. The dildo moved slowly towards my mouth. I opened as I didn’t have a choice and it moved deeper into my mouth. Immediately I started to gag as 4 inches pushed into my mouth. It seemed to sense the issue and pulled out before moving slowly back in again, I gagged and it pulled out. Was this what my training was going to be like?

Luckily I felt some hands run up my exposed ass and caress me. Just feeling MEgan’s fingers on my skin immediately made me feel better. I tried to focus on her hands instead of my throat. I closed my eyes and let the toy continue to move in and out of my throat. The more I relaxed the less I gagged. The machine slowed before pushing further into my throat, 5 inches now. My gagging returned. I felt like I was going to vomit at any minute but the machine never stopped. In and out, in and out, in and out.

Megan’s tongue found my pussy and started to play with my clit, relaxing me further. I would have moaned if I could but the dildo in my throat made any real sounds impossible. I felt her push three fingers into my loose hole right away, fucking me hard and fast. She pushed me a little further into the dildo in my throat and it didn’t stop, 7 inches now buried itself in my mouth. The more she played with my cunt the more turned on I got, and the more turned I got the more I wanted to be destroyed. My body started to rock as much as it could back on to Megan’s fingers and forward onto the toy ripping my throat apart.

Before I knew it Megan had her hole fist in my cunt and was fucking me hard while her tongue was now working my my ass. My cunt juice was running down my thighs as my body was overloaded with extreme pleasure. The dildo in my throat pulled out completely as my eyes opened to watch Erica at the machines controls. My needed eyes looked up at her.

“I’m going to increase the speed now OK? I think your throats ready for a real fucking,” Erica said without any smile at all.

“Yes… pleaaaaasseeee fucking destroy my throat! I need it!” The words just flew out of my sore hole. Finally I saw Erica smile.

The machine was brought back to my mouth and started to move in. I could feel it press further then it had before, 8 inches deep, and then move back. The next movement was harsher, faster, and suddenly I was getting my throat fucked like never before. The toy continued to pummel my gag reflex until I couldn’t hold out anymore, my body convulsed and I puked all over the table, dildo and my tits. The machine didn’t even slow though, it continued to move in and out like nothing had happened. I puked again, vomit flying everywhere. And then again, but this time less. Finally my body seemed to have given in and the toy moved further, 9 inches, continuously.

My vomit was dripping from my mouth, I could feel it pooling near my hands, it was so disgusting, so gross, but I loved it. The filth and depraved nature of it all was a new level of slutiness that I needed. What kind of slut would act like this? What kind of whore? Only the biggest ones like me.

Megan’s hand continued to slide in and out of my pussy. I could feel her pull all the way out before pushing it back in, always in a fist, never giving me a rest. Her tongue was puhing it’s way into my assshole the whole time. 10 inches now deep in my throat my body was just a rag that was being moved around. My eyes were closed again letting the feeling wash over me. The vomit had dried on my face now, it felt weird, but so depraved I loved it. My throat had completely given up now and I was just riding the pleasure of having it in there. No more resistance was present as the machine picked up speed with Erica on the controllers. I could feel the balls of the toy slapping against my chin with each movement. My mind was giving up. The pleasures were too much finally. No more pain, no more discomfort, everything was perfect. My body convulsed right when my cunt and my throat were fucked deep at the sametime.

Since I was propped in position I couldn’t collapse but I did seem to zone out for a few minutes. When I realized what was happening I was no longer in the same position. Now I was on my back, the vomit still there now covering my skin. My legs were held up in leather straps, my head resting on the table, my throat sore. 

I craned my neck up to see what was happening. What I saw shocked me. The same kind of machine that had worked my throat was now being lined up below me. A second later another machine was moved into place right on top of it, both pointing towards my holes.

“Mmmmmmm,” I moaned out knowing what was coming. I brought my hand down to my stretched cunt and rubbed my hand over it, feeling the wetness.

“I see someone is ready,” Megan laughed.

“Oh fuck yes…”

Erica came back with two identical huge black dildos at least the size of Megan’s fist, probably bigger. My eyes went wide.

“Julie, we need to make sure that both of your holes are equally stretched so you can take anything that is required, OK?” Erica said as she attached the toys to the machines.

“Uh huh,” I answered, my hungry eyes lusting over the big black dildos in front of me. I watched closely as Erica continued to set them up. She spent time making sure they were positioned correctly for each hole.

“Megan, can you grab the poppers please?” Erica asked as she continued the setup.

“Of course,” Megan responded, walking over to the shelf of drugs to grab a couple of bottles.

“Have you ever used poppers before Julie?” Erica asked without looking up at me.

“Ummm no… no I haven’t,” I stumbled. I’d heard of them, but never tried them. Why did I need them?

“OK, well they will just help you to relax and help you to get stretched out a little more easily.”

I paused for a second before answering, “OK.” What else could I say? I was too ready for these toys to even possibly say no.

Megan walked over to me and opened up each bottle and put one under each of my nostrils. “Take a deep sniff,” she said. I did as I was told and immediately felt a little light headed. Everything seemed to just relax and open up. “And another,” Megan said, and again I followed. “And one more,” and I took a deep third sniff. It was a strange feeling, I didn’t feel high, I felt open, ready, willing, relaxed.

Megan moved away and walked down towards Erica, I looked over my body again to get a look. I could see Erica opening a jar of lube and lathering both toys. Suddenly the realization that I was going to take both of these larger than fist toys at the sametime started to hit me. It seemed like a large step, like a major advancement, two at once? That big? Was it possible? Could my body even take it? I could see an image in my head of my cunt and shit hole stretched open, the toys ramming themselves into me over and over and over, my juice flowing over them, my body convulsing in orgasm. Envisioning made me feel like it could be done, like I needed it to be done.

“Are you ready?” asked Erica, one of the machine controls in her hand.

I nodded back as the hum of the motor started up. I watched closely as the toy moved towards my pussy and started to push in. The force was incredible. This wasn’t a human arm, this was a machine and it didn’t care how I felt, it was determined to get into me. The first push didn’t go in, but the second already forced the head in.

“Holy shit!” I screamed out in that instance as my cunt was stretched to a new record. Before I could even recover the machine had pulled out and pushed back in further. Over and over it moved each time digging deeper, each time I screamed out.

I tried to look down at it as it moved slowly but forcefully into my cunt, my lips were spread wide across it glistening with my wetness. It was mesmerizing seeing something so big enter my young body.

“Fuck yes… oh fuck… yes… yes… fuck me… oh god… please…” I mumbled out as the machine kept working itself in and out, in and out.

Erica rubbed my thighs as I continued to get fucked, “good girl,” she kept saying as she watched. I could feel Megan below the toy, her tongue back to working on my asshole. Soon a finger, then two, then three. Erica came up to my face and offered me more poppers, I took a deep sniff yet again. My holes seemed to open more on command.

“Ready for my fist you slut?” Megan teased.

“God yes..” I said back, my body just paying there finding it hard to react.

I felt Megan push her hand into my ass without much resistance and start to fuck my shit hole along with the machined dildo in my cunt. My body started to slide back and forth on the table in time with the pistoning from below me. I was limp and enjoying it. My eyes closed.

Megan didn’t fist me for too long, a few minutes maybe before pulling her hand out. “NO!” I said, suddenly aware of what was happening. I didn’t want my ass to be empty. “Please! Put it back in my ass… I need it so badly!” I cried out.

Megan chuckled, “what a fucking stretch slut you are.”

“YES! I am a stretch slut! Pleaaassseee sstretch me out! Please!” I moaned. My ass felt like it was going to die without something in it again. 

Erica turned on the other machine and a matching dildo to the one in my cunt started to move towards my ass. I felt it press against my shit hole and pushed inside immediately. The next thrust it went deeper, and the next the same depth as the one in my cunt. Another sniff of poppers and my body felt open and relaxed again. I laid back and let the two machines pummel my cunt and shithole over and over.

“Mmmmfffgghhhh,” gooned out porn sounds came from my mouth as I laid there. I didn’t know what time it was or how long I had been laying there. Time drifted by as the two cocks continued to drive themselves deep into my holes. My body had completely given up and I could feel myself start to pass out. Orgasm after orgasm had ripped through my body and I just couldn’t keep up anymore. The machines never stopped, they never tired, and now my cunt and shithole were worn out, unable to fight back against the intruders and were just sloppy open entrances for them. I had no idea where Erica or Megan went and I didn’t care. I just laid there in heaven as I continued to get fucked.

----------

“Wake her up,” I heard from around me. My eyes opened slowly. I couldn’t believe I had fallen asleep while the machines continued to fuck my holes relentlessly. My body was just so tired I couldn’t stay awake. Groggily I opened my eyes seeing Megan and Erica walking around through my blurred vision. All I wanted to do was fall back asleep.

“Julie… are you awake?” Erica asked.

“Ya…” was all I could muster from my sleep state.

“OK good. Now we are going to take these toys out of you, OK?”

“OK,” I replied, nodding a little, drool coming from my mouth.

“We’re almost done, don’t worry you can sleep soon, but we want to make sure your holes stay wide open OK?”

“Uh… ya…” I struggled to understand what she was saying.

The next thing I heard was the hum of the machines turning off followed by the toys retreating from my ass and pussy and leaving me with a huge feeling of being empty. It was like air rushed in and filled the voids, the sensation waking me up a little. For the first time in who knows how many hours I didn’t have a dildo in one of my holes. It was a relief, but also a disappointment. Something deep within me wanted to get fucked again.

I raised my head up and looked around just as Megan and Erica arrived with some new toys. I smiled as I saw them.

“Megan, can you please get Julie’s urethra warmed up?” Erica said completely nonchalantly.

Seconds later I felt Megan between my legs, her tongue running up along my gaping cunt, her hands spreading my lips open, exposing my pisshole. Her tongue then started to work on it, playing with it, feeling amazing. 

“Yesssssss…” I slurred out as she continued. I saw her eyes look up at mine with joy in them.

Next I felt her little finger start to press into my fourth hole, slowly pressing until it slipped in. My head fell back as I let the sensation roll through me. Her finger started to move in and out a little deeper, a little faster. Next was her index finger, again pushing until it popped in, and then fucking me with it. Her mouth had gone to my clit making me relax while I let her fuck my pisshole.

“OK that’s enough,” Erica said abruptly.

Megan stood up, taking her fingers and mouth with her. My head raised again looking around wanting.

“Julie, now we are going to insert three different plugs into you, OK? You need to wear these as much as possible this week so you are stretched out and ready for next weekend. Do you think you can do that?”

I just nodded.

“OK good. Megan can you give Julie some more poppers?” Erica instructed.

I took three of four deep breaths with each nostril and felt my body relax, ready for anything.

I watched as Megan and Erica lined up giant plugs to my holes. They were larger than my fist for sure, they looked even wider than the dildos that I had just for hours on end. I felt them push against my recently poppered up holes. I was so used, so loose, I offered almost no resistance. The first one slipped into my ass, sitting there, making me feel full, soon after the second one slipped into my cunt. I couldn’t believe I had two massive plugs in me at the sametime, but the accomplishment turned me on. A second later I saw a third much smaller plug move towards me. Megan pulled open my lips and the plug aimed for my pisshole.

“This is going to be a little tight, but I know you can do it,” Erica said. I smiled back.

As the plug started to force its way into my urethra I could feel the pressure on everything else. My body didn’t want to make room for it. The thin skin was being stretched to accommodate something it didn’t want to accommodate. My mind raced as I felt my body was really under attack. How much did I want this? How much did I want to be a complete stretched out whore? The answer was a lot. My hands pushed me towards the toy, forcing it into me until finally it sat deep in my pisshole. My head fell back, exhausted, excited, proud.

“Well done Julie, well done,” Erica said. Megan stood beside her smiling.

Megan brought a mirror over so I could see my holes. They were completely covered by the ends of the plugs, but you could see how stretched they were, the skin all around, red and puffy, used. Just the sight of it made me want to cum. It was so crazy, so extreme, but completely what I wanted.

“Now, we are going to leave you here. You can sleep here, go to your room, whatever you’d like, but again we recommend you keep these in you as much as possible over the next week,” Erica stated before exiting the room. Megan looked back at me while walking away as well, a huge smile on her face.

I laid there for a while, maybe it was more than a while, until I finally felt like I could try to make it to my room. I got to the floor and immediately removed the shoes. Grabbing my clothes I put them on trying to make sure that the plugs didn’t come out. I didn’t know how much I would be able to keep them in, but I was determined to make it through the night.

Gingerly I walked up the stairs to my room, I didn’t even know what time it was. Once I got there I fell on to my bed, slipped off my pants and spread my legs letting the plugs have their space. Slowly I rubbed my clit as I let the images of the last hours float through me. I loved my life and I loved this sorority.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, calfee20 said:

Unfortunatly I think this story is dead.  I went to his Patreon page and it doesn't exist anymore.

No dead, sleeping, lol. I haven't felt like writing in awhile. Someday I will continue it.

It would be nice if there were OTHER stories to read though.

• 1 year later...

i love your story 
I hope there will be a sequel and, if possible, an ending.
give us news

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.